IGNORED

What Are You Reading?

Romey 1878

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're showing Band of Brothers again on TV here. So I finally decided to buy the book its based on, "Band of Brothers" by Stephen Ambrose.

Loved the series, enjoying the book so far.

One of the best series i've ever seen on TV, Got the whole series box set at Christmas. brilliant. ;)

Another good one was an English series called Brothers in Arms, which was about the soldiers after the war who couldnt come to terms with civvy life.

One of the best series i've ever seen on TV, Got the whole series box set at Christmas. brilliant. ;)

Another good one was an English series called Brothers in Arms, which was about the soldiers after the war who couldnt come to terms with civvy life.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check that out. There was some of that in Band of Brothers as well. 60 years after it happened some of them still have trouble sleeping.

supposed to be starting the new addition to the Hitchhikers Guide - ...And another thing.

not sure to be honest, THGTTG is my favourite book of all time and to see a book not written by the great Mr Adams included in the series (making it part 6 of 3 now). But should have plenty of opportunity on this flight should it ever take place...

supposed to be starting the new addition to the Hitchhikers Guide - ...And another thing.

not sure to be honest, THGTTG is my favourite book of all time and to see a book not written by the great Mr Adams included in the series (making it part 6 of 3 now). But should have plenty of opportunity on this flight should it ever take place...

I'd be very dubious also...never felt the need to read it...love the first five.

Today I read "This is the Bear" to my grand-daughter.

My last few books I read:

Niave.Super - Erlend Loe (One of my favourites, superb book, I would highly recommend)

Monster Love - Carol Topolski (a bit graphic for my liking, well written though)

A millioin little pieces - James Frey (great novel, if Frey is telling porkies or not is a different matter, still brilliantly written ;))

Currently Reading: My Friend Leonard - James Frey

currently reading The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot - delves into quantum physics and all kinds of crazy shit about the world we live in..i highly recommend this, its mind blowing stuff.

Recently read :

The Bilderberg Group by Jeffers ( conspiracy theorists, or should i say infowarriors, will love this book!)

Magick IV by Aleister Crowley

Diary of a Drug Fiend by Aleister Crowley

Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs ( again, a must for conspiracy theorists)

Basically anything occultist, historical, factual, conspiracy based.

I'm an information hound!

Just out of curiosity, are there any others interested in conspiracies? i.e 9/11 , Bilderberg Group, Illuminati, The US Federal Bankers, Barack Obama ( or should i say Barry Soetoro!), 7/7, Bohemian Grove, Trilateral Commission, New World Order ?!?!

Just out of curiosity, are there any others interested in conspiracies? i.e 9/11 , Bilderberg Group, Illuminati, The US Federal Bankers, Barack Obama ( or should i say Barry Soetoro!), 7/7, Bohemian Grove, Trilateral Commission, New World Order ?!?!

I do like the 9/11, Kennedy etc. conspiacies, I don't think I buy them but they are always interesting with some great ideas thrown into the pot. I've not heard about the Obama one, care to shed some light on it?

currently reading The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot - delves into quantum physics and all kinds of crazy shit about the world we live in..i highly recommend this, its mind blowing stuff.

Recently read :

The Bilderberg Group by Jeffers ( conspiracy theorists, or should i say infowarriors, will love this book!)

Magick IV by Aleister Crowley

Diary of a Drug Fiend by Aleister Crowley

Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs ( again, a must for conspiracy theorists)

Basically anything occultist, historical, factual, conspiracy based.

I'm an information hound!

Are you Jim Corr?

I'm actually hoping for a New World Order. This idea of "Countries" has gone on long enough now, doesn't make any sense anymore. Sovereignty now!

"Till the war-drum throbb'd no longer, and the battle-flags were furl'd

In the Parliament of man, the Federation of the world.

There the common sense of most shall hold a fretful realm in awe,

And the kindly earth shall slumber, lapped in universal law."

Would take an alien invasion in my view....common enemy is the only hope.

Would take an alien invasion in my view....common enemy is the only hope.

That's a pessimistic view .. A common goal can be just as good to unify. Look at the European Union, a common market with fundamental rights protection for the individual has led to prosperity and peace 60 years and counting. National sovereignty has become a meaningless notion. Can't wait for patriotism to die.

That's a pessimistic view .. A common goal can be just as good to unify. Look at the European Union, a common market with fundamental rights protection for the individual has led to prosperity and peace 60 years and counting. National sovereignty has become a meaningless notion. Can't wait for patriotism to die.

May be pessimistic but I think (sadly) that it's also realistic.

Sympathise with your view but global disparity between the haves and have-nots is so gargantuan I just can't see it being overcome in the forseeable future. Makes the differences Europe had/has to overcome seem totally insignificant.

May be pessimistic but I think (sadly) that it's also realistic.

Sympathise with your view but global disparity between the haves and have-nots is so gargantuan I just can't see it being overcome in the forseeable future. Makes the differences Europe had/has to overcome seem totally insignificant.

I agree with you. What I'm saying is that the solution starts with the end of the nation-state.

I do like the 9/11, Kennedy etc. conspiacies, I don't think I buy them but they are always interesting with some great ideas thrown into the pot. I've not heard about the Obama one, care to shed some light on it?

Yea sure. Well the reason i mention the name Barry Soetoro is this..Barack Obama was born and adopted under the name Barry Soetoro. Its been well documented, and he even refers to himself as "Barry". One of the first exectutive orders Barack Obama undertook as president was to Classify ALL of his school documents, records, history of education and birth certificate. A few months into his presidency he was called up on the birth certificate issue and they did produce one...of sorts. What they produced was a document of citizenship, not of birth. Barack Obama was not born in the United States and therefore, constitutionally speaking, shouldnt even be allowed to be president. If you want more information on this there are a few websites available, just search for "Obama Birther Movement" or something similar in google. Having said all of this, my main quaim with Obama is not his nationality, more the fact that his a full blooded, big fat stinking liar who has filled his cabinet with wall street bankers, major corporation heads and new world order globalists. One of his advisors is Henry Kissinger for fucks sake?!?! the biggest crook of them all. His main campaign manifesto was based around pulling troops out of iraq and afganistan "with immediate effect", bringing an end to the NAFTA agreement and erasing the Patriot Act. I'll give you a list of the things he has achieved......

1)

2)

3)

oh hang on!! he has done fucking nothing.

He's actually just commited another 30,000 troops to the war in afganistan, RE-SIGNED the patriot act ( patrot act allows the goverment/police to detain people without charge for as long as they want, can enter homes without warrant and permits "off shores" torture techniques....see guantanamo bay). Since becoming President an email was leaked ( this made mainstream news) that he sent to the Canadian Prime-minister stating " Ignore what I said about the NAFTA agreement, it was just "campaign fodder" for the blue collar workers". THE FUCKING SHAME. Briefly going back to the issue of Guantanamo Bay, if anyone is interested in Politics they may have seen that he recently signed an agreement to close down guantanamo bay. BULLSHIT. if you read the small print what it effectively says is " i will CONSIDER closing down guantanamo bay within the next 23 months".

The guy is a fucking crook. He is a fucking Wall Street puppet. Faith in the US democratic system was in shatters after the two Bush terms, so what better way to get a feel good factor in by getting a black president?! I am not racist in the slightest, i wouldnt care if the president was red, green, orange. but the "powers that be" ( bilderberg, trilateral) want people to believe they have a choice, but they are still pulling the strings regardless of who is elected. Obama's cabinet of ministers is so similar to bush's, why do people think he'll be any different?! his chief of staff used to advise Nixon for fucks sake!!

ARGHH it makes me so angry.

Oh, and he won the Nobel Peace Prize. For sending in 30,000 troops to an unjustifeid war, and signed an act that allows torture.

what a world we live in.

If anyone wants any more information on this, there are plenty of websites including.. www.infowars.com www.prisonplanet.tv www.cryptome.org

or go on youtube and look for the infowars channel. I'd highly recommend watching The Obama Deception, its on youtube in full.

And to Holystove!! a new world order would result in one governing body, no elections. sounds a bit like stalin russia to me, and we ll know what happened there (70 million dead for disagreeing). The EU has failed, look at Greece recently. It is a horrible horrible horrible ideal, and one that will effectively wipe out any liberties we still enjoy. The banking crisis was Orchestrated by the EU and the US to collapse the market and make us all in more debt. A society without money and dependent on its rulers is much easier to control.

Regarding Kennedy...only two Presidents have openly called for an end to major corporations and bankers being all powerful within the political system. They both made similar speeches with regards to "secret societies", claiming they pull all the strings in government and that they should be stopped. The first was Lincoln, and the second was Kennedy. Both became enlightened, and horrified, by the way the system works upon being elected and subsequently made it public. I dont need to tell you all what happened to them, but the message is pretty clear...fuck with us and you will be killed. These are the same societies and crooks that want a global government now, and they'll do everything in their power to achieve it. If they are willing to kill presidents, do you really think they'd have any problems with killing anyone else in their way?!

Edited by MoyesForPM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...