Sign in to follow this  
Ian

I Walked Past

the Echo arena yesterday when i was in town looking at the new Liverpool 1 and I just thought what might have been. What a stadium that could have been for us :(

the Echo arena yesterday when i was in town looking at the new Liverpool 1 and I just thought what might have been. What a stadium that could have been for us :(

Too true, would have been amazing in that location. Still have my priority vouchers for the kings dock, wonder if I could get into the echo arena with them "But Bill K said they were worth a fortune"

I remember looking at the Kings Dock stadium video and I thought it was magnificent. Why have they gone for a concrete shoe box for Kirkby? Surely the plans for the Kings Dock Stadium could just be moved to a new location?

I walked past....the best look a like of cesc fabregas today. If the euros werent on i would have honestly believed it was him. Wish i got a pic now =[

I walked past....the best look a like of cesc fabregas today. If the euros werent on i would have honestly believed it was him. Wish i got a pic now =[

Well I drove past the real Harry Enfield yesterday.

I know that's not strictly on topic, but I really want to get to 20 posts so I can play the arcade. Sorry.

So you walked past Cesc today when he on the phone to Moyes, Carsleys replacement maybe?? wonder if this makes football rumours :D:D:D