IGNORED

Season Ticket Holders

Hi guys,

Few questions regarding season tickets - tomorrow I'm ringing a chappy back from the club abot buying one.

Im consideringthe Lower Bullens, Paddock and the Top Balcony.

Would you guys recommend these (they're the cheapest 3 which is one reason why I've shortlisted them).

Another point is - the season ticket would obviously be purchased for next season, however, due to where I'm living (Channel Islands) I'd be lucky to attend 1 game.

The reason I'm getting the ticket this season, is as I can easily renew it next April, as during March-July 2009, I will be travelling and the option of fillin out forms won't be so easy, howver, I can jsut get a relative to sort out my renewal. In September 2009, I am moving to L'pool for uni, hence the season ticket.

I'm not bothered about paying 300 odd quid for the ticket and not using it for the season - what I need to know is would this bother the club? Would they say come renewal time - well you haven't been to a game this season - we don't want you reneweing, or will they just be happy to get my cash?

Any help would be really appreciated guys

Thanks v much

NB - I hope Ramsey comes to Goodison - be a real coup to get him ahead of Utd and LFC

They'll be happy with your cash and you can always sell the tickets on viagogo (i think)

Seems a bit mad though

Out of those three options I would go for the paddock, but I thought the Gwladys would be cheaper

Yes I know it seems a bit crazy but c'est la vie.

When I'm in the middle of the rainforest etc, filling out forms for a season ticket is out of the question !

And no mate, Gladwys costs the same.

Is the Paddock a bit isolated or not?

Yeah you'll be sent a season card, which is just a credit card style thing. Not too sure when you'll get it sent out, they are never really that hastey in sending them out. I didn't recieve mine before the first game of the season last year but they did send me out paper tickets for the game instead.

Actually I havn't recieved anything yet this year either. Sent my renewel form in ages ago as well. Doesn't surprise me one bit though, the ticketing system and how it is run at everton is fucking shite. The season before last they refused to sell me a ticket to a cup game becasue they didn't think I was an evertoniain and was just going to cause a bit of trouble, I was so annoyed. Just because I have lost my scouse accent they refused me. Nice one

Actually I havn't recieved anything yet this year either. Sent my renewel form in ages ago as well. Doesn't surprise me one bit though, the ticketing system and how it is run at everton is fucking shite. The season before last they refused to sell me a ticket to a cup game becasue they didn't think I was an evertoniain and was just going to cause a bit of trouble, I was so annoyed. Just because I have lost my scouse accent they refused me. Nice one

Have you checked to see if they've taken payment from whatever credit/debit card you used?

Pretty sure its been paid out, guess they have my money now so im not priority anymore. Think im going to call in again on Monday and see what's going on. Had problems last year, me and my dad both get season tickets but they kept putting both in my name, we asked them to change it but when they sent it back it still was in my name, so it just looks like im a greedy bastard with 2 season tickets.