Sign in to follow this  
Randomness

Ferrari Good News!

Been searching and i found what i was looking for, dithering davey, BK or whoever who sorted Ferrari's Loan deal out did the right thing, the one year loan WITH a view to a permanent £3.7M Transfer!! :D i'd pay double that tbh, MOYSIE BK BUY HIM NOW before roma realise what they are missing! he's happy here, dont dither on this one dave!

probably will though. :huh:

I hope he stays too, its one less transfer headache in the summer if he does. I'd like to see him a few more time this season though, but hes been lookin quality

aye, great news that, lets hope there are plenty more to strenghten the squad in the summer.

two strikers are a must, wouldnt say a gk, like to give a young un a chance, another versatile defender (ferrari is just that, another one would be nice :D ) and two midfielders

that would keep me happy at least :D

Guest fozzie22
^agreed, but at least we know how much ferrari is going to cost, so it can give us time to do the maths, and then dream of strikers.

Yeah a stirker HAS to be number priority this summer.

Don't forget people that Arteta signed on loan with a fee agreed for a perm move and Everton wanted him cheaper and nearly lost out on him.

Only cos no-one else really came in for him I beleive that we had the upper hand.

people arnt raving about ferrari tbh, at the moment, the worst thing is he'll go to the WC with italy, by that point he should be an Everton player otherwise, Bye bye. Cause roma will realise, Hey wait a minute he's good.

zambrotta, maldini, nesta, ?

isnt that the italian back four anyway? he wont get into that will he?.....

....unless maldini has retired and i didnt know :D

Don't forget people that Arteta signed on loan with a fee agreed for a perm move and Everton wanted him cheaper and nearly lost out on him.

Only cos no-one else really came in for him I beleive that we had the upper hand.

no way, the transfer fee remained the same. only artetas wages were to be discussed, arteta wanted more, and we saved over a million quid over his contract!

ps. sign ferrari

Ferrari deal....

please dave, please Bk....dont dither on this one like you did with Arteta - because Ferrari wont be as kind to hang on...

Sign him up - he is a good player, young player and has the chance to shine for his country also....sign him!