IGNORED

Defence

efc 4life

alrite lads,

just been thinking to myself as you do, and i was thinking what i would do against newcastle at the back, with weir and stubbs doing well together (not giving goals away) will joey be given his place straight back, i believe hibbo is suspended for the game am i right? if so will yobo play there for now. i think yobo will end up at the centre again because do weir and stubbs have the legs for the rest of the season.

Anyway what do you think? do stubs and weir deserve to play alongside together?

if not which one to drop?

Yobo should cover for Hibbo cos their names sound the same  :huh:

No realy, yobo is right footed so i'd put him in and leave Wier & Stubbs at the back as 2 defensive changes with an inexperienced keeper is dangerous!

How can anyone even suggest at dropping hibbo at the moment - he is playing the best football this season - its like watching him last year. Quality tackles - and I doubt that joey;s distribution will be any better.

For me the defence has to stay put and Joey and Ferrari have to work harder to get into it....

Valente (apart from the Chelsea game) has been excellent over the last 10 games.

Hibbo - superb lately

Weir - with Stubbs, excellent

stubbs - solid as a rock (apart from getting Turner sent off!!!!! :) )

Ferrari was fantastic against arsenal until he picked up his injury. Joey has been superb until he was sent to the mickeymouse international third world cup.

WE will have to wait and see...but dont change a winning side. not yet anyway!

Hibbo is suspended for this one so someones gota fill in at right back. i think weir and stubbs should stay in the centre, theyve had 2 weeks rest and they look just as solid as last season. yobon and ferrari will have to wait for their chance. in the mean time i dont think we have a problem, either could fill in at right back or theres always neville if carsley is ready for a midfield role

How can anyone even suggest at dropping hibbo at the moment - he is playing the best football this season - its like watching him last year. Quality tackles - and I doubt that joey;s distribution will be any better.

For me the defence has to stay put and Joey and Ferrari have to work harder to get into it....

Valente (apart from the Chelsea game) has been excellent over the last 10 games.

Hibbo - superb lately

Weir - with Stubbs, excellent

stubbs - solid as a rock (apart from getting Turner sent off!!!!! :) )

Ferrari was fantastic against arsenal until he picked up his injury. Joey has been superb until he was sent to the mickeymouse international third world cup.

WE will have to wait and see...but dont change a winning side. not yet anyway!

Was under the impression Hibbo was suspended!

:D   :D   :D   Doh. :rolleyes: Havin a bad day Rowlo.

Jeez...one mistake and you lot castrate me....

Okay Hibbo is injured (only kiddin, suspended) but he should have every right to walk back into that side.

Yobo and Ferrari are young and can wait...

ANyway - not that I want to change the subject...anyone know what is happening to our latest Tampon (in for a week, out for a month) Andy VDM??