IGNORED

My Brother's Just Returned From His Honeymoon In Dubai...

c1982

Will hopefully get all the gossip tomorrow when I see him. He just said Cahill was there with all his family on the beach and Jags joined them after a bit.

Goodo.. but will Cahill and Jagielka now anything and would they also tell someone they met on holliday?? you know how weird everton have been with transfers this season look at ramsay.. cardiff and the kid hiself admit we made a bid but the club denied it completly :huh:

I've not seen him yet but my dad spoke to him...

Baines was out there too. He met cahill first - and timmy seemed out of touch with home coz my bro told him that cars had left - timmy was gutted. Jags met up with them latter and then Baines - I'll get a photo on asap.

He said cahill was the most sociable and even got invited back to cahill's villa - he didn't go for some reason!!! but he bumped into him a few times.

I'll post more when I've spoke to my bro.

Right... spoke to him now.

He met up with Cahill a couple of days before jags and baines had arrived. Timmy didn't have a clue with what was going on and was asking my bro about who we'd been linked with... my bro's limited knowledge told him "that russian one who played against us, that midfielder from man citeh and steve sidwell - but it looks like he's going to villa." Tim was gutted about cars, he said he really gets on with cars. He said he rooms with arteta but didn't say anything about him leaving (rumours) - they didn't talk that much about football - if anything tim was asking my brother more about football and the rumours. They saw each other one day and after that cahill came up to him and really sociable every time they saw each other - cahill invited them back to his villa but they were going on a trip so couldn't. He was with all his family and his kids look just like him supposidely. He said Cahill was sound as anything - really down to earth and geniunely nice.

Jags and Baines were also there - he didn't speak as much to them. All three were just with their families and weren't altogether that much - just when they were all chilling by the beach and that. He sat over from baines in a restaurant - his dress sense was interesting.

Loads of the sheff.utd players were out there too and marc bircham (from qpr?) - and zamora's ex page 3 bird.

Hope that info interests some of you - I'm jealous as fuck.

He's e-mailing me some photo's prob tomorrow so how do it get them on here?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's r kid with timmy! Said he'd just got his sleeve done - my bro's well into his tat's so was raving about it. The other pic is Mrs. Cahil (left) with my sis-in-law.

He's got a pic with baines but didn't get one with jags - I'll try get some more.