IGNORED

Ac Milan In Uefa Cup

I seriously dont belive the AC will pose much of a threat to anyone and they'll probably play there reserves out and treat it as what it is.. a micky mouse competition compared to the main one.(at least thats what they'll say it is normally playing in the Champs League) I think they'll propably be more concentrated on the Serie A title especially with the threat that Inter will be posing and with JUve buying in strong

Just wanted to now how everyone felt because i belive that we can pose a real threat in europe this season

Fiorentina are the only Italian team that take the UEFA Cup seriously. There hasn't been an Italian squad in the finals for ten years, and this current AC team ain't even as good as last year's Bayern team that was supposedly going to run away with the competition. We all saw how that turned out.

EFCforlife makes a really important point...regardless of how much of a threat Milan prove to be (they will be in the last 4 as a minimum in my view as they are head ans shoulders above the majority), the fact is we should delight in the prospect of Goodison seeing Milan there.

Assuming we leave Goodison within 2 or 3 years, we won't have many more chances of big nights there..wouldn't it be great if we can add Milan to the list of clubs that we have played at the old place.

Everton - Milan semi will do for me!

Here's a note for folks who like to bet on (or against) trends.

AC Milan have never won the UEFA Cup. They have never been to the finals of the UEFA Cup. In fact, they have only made it as far as the semifinals of the UEFA Cup twice, and those happened 30 years apart (1972 and 2002).

So if we did play them in the semis like philinlondon suggested, I'd certainly like our odds!

If I'm putting money down on one of our opponents right now, I'm looking at Tottenham. They have enough talent to win it, they've spent money this summer to get better, and their head coach has already won this competition twice.

Here's a note for folks who like to bet on (or against) trends.

AC Milan have never won the UEFA Cup. They have never been to the finals of the UEFA Cup. In fact, they have only made it as far as the semifinals of the UEFA Cup twice, and those happened 30 years apart (1972 and 2002).

So if we did play them in the semis like philinlondon suggested, I'd certainly like our odds!

If I'm putting money down on one of our opponents right now, I'm looking at Tottenham. They have enough talent to win it, they've spent money this summer to get better, and their head coach has already won this competition twice.

But how many times have they entered the competition in recent times? 7 European cup wins, a host of world class players, including arguably the best of them all in Kaka, suggests they are favourits, but there's plenty of sides with a chance.

To win a competition you must beat the opposition.

Why should Everton be scared of anyone? We can beat anyone on our day... and if we are playing badly we can be beaten by lower class opposition too. Milan. Madrid. Or Morcambe we can beat them all, or be beaten by them all.

Not scared of Milan at all