Sign in to follow this  
Fozastuta

Boozer

So come on then lads and lasses, where have you drank over the years around Goodison, often to drown your sorrows?

My early days i use to frequent the Oak or the Stanley, but they use to get rammed pretty early, so about 2 years ago, i started having a few pre-match drinks in the Weatherspoons followed by the Ale House, which isn't too bad. The worst boozer i've been in, was the Netley, dog rough, you had to buy bottles, but still great stuff. Remeber getting my mate a JD and coke, and the landlord, pulling out a 30p bottle of cheap coke from under the bar, and charging me £2 :D

I go to the Selwyn on Selwyn Street by Kirkdale station. Not too busy and always get serviced fast due to the barmaids kinda knowing my dad...

I can not remember any of the pubs in Liverpool I have enjoyed a drink in post match... well I can remember the pubs, just not the names.

There used to be an Irish bar not that far away from there... or it didn't seem too far. Know the one I mean? Painted in green with gold writing I think.

I used to go to the bluehouse but never really enjoyed it. I tended to walk back near home and drink in the Clubmoor or the Elm.