IGNORED

Ample Striking Power

If I am honest I would be more than happy to go into the coming season with the strikers we curently have. AJ had a mediorcre season last year but if he gets 12-15 goals and Yak gets about the same wouldn't that be as good as most prem clubs.

JV and vic can both score goals in important games. If you look at clubs like villa/pompey etc so they have any better stirking options than us.

Well if we felt that Cahill, Aj and Vaughan were all going to be fit for the whole season I don't think there would be any worry. Unfortunately that seems far from certain leaving the Yak as our only polished, reliable goal scorer. Not enough for a top club, imho.

After the joke of playing Lescott up front at the end of last season I can't really see Moyes choosing to go into this season without some more striking prowess. Now, if he hasn't got the money for it, well, that's another thing entirely.

im not too sure on this one. I think we need another goal scorer up front. When yak was injured or not on form last season our strikers did not bag a goal between them for a few weeks maybe more if i remember correctly.

It would be great to have tim fit as we can play a different system which seems to bring a few goals however we need to plan for his injuries and if he is not on form. Some games we need the two up top and without yak there is not a goal scorer.

I would like to see vaughn with a season under his belt see how he copes with it all.