IGNORED

Phil's Plea/if Aj Was Sold Wouldn't We......

"I think we cannot afford players to leave really because of the small squad we have got," added Neville.

"We are the fifth best team in England at the moment, it is difficult to think clubs below us would be buying our players.

"We want AJ to stay; the fans obviously want AJ to stay.

"He is loved around the place so hopefully he will stay and we can build on the success he has had at the club so far."

Urgh ive got myself involed in searching every website looking for some sign of transfer activity...... was convinced id mange not to.... Anyway.. came accross this..... Seems intersting...makes it seem as if its not really DM decision on wether or not AJ goes.....

what you think???

what you think???

Think for certain it's Davey's decision, and I think he'll be thinking what most other Evertonians are thinking....that is that he'd happily keep him but if the price is right he'd let him go.

If you believe that every player has his price then that would be true of every player at every club.

The question is what price would he sell for? Not £9m apparently but I suspect at £10.5/£11m he would...if he's got a replacement lined up.

In my opinion it would be great if we could keep hold of AJ and bring in new players to strengthen the squad we have BUT this is not a perfect world and with us having what seems like very little money we cant hold onto a player worth arround 10million just because we like his work ethic. He is not an out n out goal scorer but he does work hard! (kuyt??).

If we dont have enough funds to buy a bigger squad id rather sell AJ and bring in more players. But i also hope that being the 5th best team in england we shoudl have some money to spend.. but for some reason it seems that we dont... which depresses me :(