IGNORED

Stadium Decision

Louis

hehe - I don't have a problem with Bill Kenwright :) , there are conflicting reports at the moment.

The Government office of the North West are saying nothing will be decided today whilst the London office have said the decision will be made today, the word 'imminent' was used.

Being bored today ive just been browsing the net looking at most things concerning everton and project kirkby.

Just an intersting point ive noticed browsing Toffeeweb, Toffetalk & KEIOC.net Alot of the posts on these sites seem to be the same.... and i mean cut and paste same...

Then looking at some arguments I cart really see where the posters are coming from....

for example I dont understand arguments such as ˝It could cost us up to 78million, that’s 78million debt˝

then in the next comment saying something like ˝Lets rebuild Goodison Park˝ or ˝what about the loop site˝

Surely surely we would accumulate more debt doing that?????? So for me that’s not really an argument…

People like Louis seem to be admin on Toffeeweb & KEIOC… (hes actually the registered owner of this site) just posting the same ˝cut and paste˝ job on every site….

Then we hear comments such as…….look at the support, look at the discussions on all these everton forums…. Generally it’s the same group of people posting on multiple sites….

The aggrieved always shout loudest

I hope your all happy when project Kirkby is dead, DM leaves and after further non investment the club falls on it arse…………

But hey you can always say….

At least we didn’t move to Kirkby

Hi,

I'm not the registered owner of the keioc website but I do help maintain their website however I am the registered owner of toffeetalk :)

Some of the posts I make on here are copy and paste jobs from the keioc website, in some cases it saves me writing something out twice.. usually I provide a link to the original source and I try to promote a debate on TT.

Re: the 78million, there are a few things about it, it's not £78million cash. It's selling assets such as Goodison Park, Bellefield, Finch Farm, naming rights and borrowing the shortfall to move to Kirkby.

It's been stated that it would cost less to redevelop Goodison Park sufficiently than to move to Kirkby. The capacity at Kirkby is capped at 55,401 because of transport infrastructure. whilst the new Anfield on Stanley park is capped at 60,000 because for the same reason.

Goodison Park's capacity is 40,569, that's 14,832 less than Kirkby. Is it really worth circa £78million for 14,832 extra seats and 37 executive boxes?

My personal preference would be to see the club acquire the land behind Bullens Road and build the stadium up on a piecemeal basis, taking on smaller manageable loans rather than one big one where the interest eats up the benefits that the new stadium is bringing in.

devil's advocate, surely if the package was as good as the club has claimed, we'd have a spade in the ground already because GONW would have gone "ohh look they have ticked all the right boxes, whereas the dely proves to me that answers are not as easy to asscertain as the brochure said.

They are not interested in Everton and and are requirement for a ground move........ They are thinking soley about the proposed regeneration of Kirkby......

dont get the two mixed up........

or maybe its in your intrests to spread it around it that way..........................................

DM, may I ask what you would prefer?

You seem to be quite nasty to other people's posts. If I do not like a post or have trouble saying something that is not nasty, I simply don't post on it.

I don't really understand why you play devil's advocate so much.

You seem to criticise everyone but I have not yet read what you yourself would prefer.

It is difficult to argue with you (in a friendly way) whan all I can find are your posts telling everyone else they are in the wrong.

Tell us (without sarcasm if you can) what would be your ideal situation regarding the board, the manager, the team, the transfer situation and the stadium argument. We might agree but if not we can always argue about it.