IGNORED

Tim Cahill A Gentleman

saaby

If you dont beleive what im saying then i will send a pic to use all soon wen i get it printed form a mate. I had dinner with Tim Cahill with one of his best friends Hussien in australia and more ppl. Anyways we all sat down and started talking about england and everton and premiership. We come up with the subject will you ever go to liverpool for loads of money he said 1 thing I WILL NEVER JOIN LIVERPOOL I RESPECT MY CLUB. he also stated that benetiz is a shite manager coz he gets millons to spend and they end up facing to fight for europe and also gave us a clue bout transfers. He said that diego milito is pretty much in the bag and was excited as he said i would enjoy playing off him.

Tim Cahill statements

1. I WILL NEVER JOIN LIVERPOOL I HAVE RESPECT FOR CLUB/FANS

2. DIEGO MILITO IS PRETTY MUCH NEARLY SIGNED

3. HE RATES CRISTINO RONALDO BETTER THAN LIONEL MESSI

4. HATES PLAYING AGAINST ARSENAL

5. HE IS AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST GAME BUT IS NOT TAKING RISKS SO HINTED HE WILL PLAY WEEK 3

6. DAVID MOYES IS A LEGEND ONE OF THE GREASTEST MANAGERS OR IF NOT TO BECOME

Unfortunelty he did not know anything out AJS situation ,Joao Moutinho,moyes contract or stadium move.

he is due for take-off to england this saturday sydney time.

A great player and great person truely a real gentleman

DIEGO MILITO IS PRETTY MUCH NEARLY SIGNED

Good to hear, i think AJs for the off, and Milito is a good replacement, for those of us who watch La Liga, i think you'll agree.

We saying this is a reliable source then? (Saaby not Tim Cahill!)

We saying this is a reliable source then? (Saaby not Tim Cahill!)

Completely reliable....TC never goes back to Oz without looking up Saaby...

Hey im a big Everton fan i live in Australia and i got to meet cahill after playin a soccer game down here he was there taking autographs pictures and watching the games a great guy good player everton should keep him for life

....it's only a small country after all, and he's obviously got loads of time on his hands to discuss the detailed transfer info that DM gives him with his closest and most trustworthy friends.

Shit.....I tried to avoid posting in this thread....I really did, but I just couldn't stop myself.