IGNORED

Derby Tickets Announced

Randomness

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=9284

Have we even played 18 away games this season?

Bolton

Villarreal

Fulham

Bucharest

Arsenal

Tottenham

Man City

Birmingham

West Brom

Blackburn

Man U

Villa

Millwall

Pompey

Sunderland

Wigan

Chelsea

Newcastle

Thats well harsh theres only been 18 away games this season!

And 2 of them were in europe.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=9284

Have we even played 18 away games this season?

Bolton

Villarreal

Fulham

Bucharest

Arsenal

Tottenham

Man City

Birmingham

West Brom

Blackburn

Man U

Villa

Millwall

Pompey

Sunderland

Wigan

Chelsea

Newcastle

Thats well harsh theres only been 18 away games this season!

And 2 of them were in europe.

Not if you went to all of them! Sorry but its the only fair way to do it.

Imagine someone who had been to all 18 games missing out to someone who had been to only 8 because the club never gave them priority now that would be a kick in the teeth!

It will go down to less than 10 before they all sell out so just sit tight and if you are an away supporter your chance will come.

Gutted that the Met' currently have my Chelsea ticket in a fooking evidence bag, if i miss out by one stub that will be a lesson learned (I did fook all wrong by the way boys)!

What did you get picked up for then ?

Having a scouse accent B)

No their stewards were being very heavy handed and i got pushed into one of those metal barriers on my way into the ground. Told the steward to be careful and he puffed out his chest and sort of squared up to me, so i told him to foff and was dragged off to the police room so they could find a bizzie to set me up. 20 mins later i was in the custody suit listening to the story of how i was heard shouting and being abusive so the police moved in and arrested me.

Complete bollocks as i never saw a police officer until after the stewards had searched for one and filled him in on what happened. I then had to stand there and listen to how that story would never wash with the desk sergent so "this is what we are going to say"!!

Wankers but in all honesty i didnt care as long as i got back on my coach for the trip home, £80 fine tho'!

Learned my leasson tho' not only do football fans have to do exactly what the police say and not say anything back but now we are also under the iron fist rule of some £4.00 an hour steward who is deemed as more responsable a citizen because CFC have given him a yellow jacket!!

Its getting worse, have you all heared what happened at City the other week?

Go on what else have you been upto?

No not me been up to anything the city fans have all ben told they are not allowed to stand anymore at the match, obviously they have taken no notice at all. So 3 whole rows of season tickets have been removed from the city end and reallocated seats in other areas of the ground.

What right do the clubs & their little army of stewards have to do things like that, people wait for years sometimes to get a move into the area they want to be in and to get seats next to freinds & family.

Bring back a terrace at one end of the ground for people who want to satand and sing, thats my opinion. Games are so well policed these days that i cant se anything bad happening and FFS take the power away from the stewards, little hitlers

the stewards where ment to be poor at st james' the other day....glad i didnt go that match now! (because of the result though, some geordie bellend wouldnt put me off going away!)

Newcastle is the only game i have ever been ejected from for swearing once, downstairs on the concourse the bizzies were kicking the shite outa everyone which was a bit out of order. Think the echo started a campaign over their behaviour but it was brushed under the carpet, was the cup game wen Rhino scored that screamer then shearer bettered it in the second half :(