IGNORED

Retro Shirts

haha quality find!

I really liked our salmon pink one at the time.. wore it alot with the shorts too! :unsure:

-> it now hangs on the wall.. ;)

DSC00418.jpg

... incidentally the mrs framed those shirts for me, the IKEA picture frames were only like a tenner or something.. makes good use of those old shirts i think that are too embarassing to wear again!

Looks good Storm, the salmon pink stripes I bought immediately after the Wimbledon game. Was going to buy it if went down but decided I'd get it anyway :D .

The only thing I've got framed at the mo is my lad's first infant kit, but it's a plan to do a lot more of them when I've got the space.

I've got a couple of classics from Toffs (>>>>LINK<<<<), the Dixie shirt and the '66 cup final which are excellent (they're a bit short of Everton stuff at the moment though <_< .

haha quality find!

I really liked our salmon pink one at the time.. wore it alot with the shorts too! :unsure:

-> it now hangs on the wall.. ;)

DSC00418.jpg

... incidentally the mrs framed those shirts for me, the IKEA picture frames were only like a tenner or something.. makes good use of those old shirts i think that are too embarassing to wear again!

I like the look of that storm, got a load of old Everton shirts, in good shape, dating from the early 90s upwards, i may follow suit. I collect alot of old Everton gear, programmes, coins, playing cards etc, videos, got some decent gear.