Sign in to follow this  
Fozastuta

Retro Shirts

haha quality find!

I really liked our salmon pink one at the time.. wore it alot with the shorts too! :unsure:

-> it now hangs on the wall.. ;)

DSC00418.jpg

... incidentally the mrs framed those shirts for me, the IKEA picture frames were only like a tenner or something.. makes good use of those old shirts i think that are too embarassing to wear again!

Looks good Storm, the salmon pink stripes I bought immediately after the Wimbledon game. Was going to buy it if went down but decided I'd get it anyway :D .

The only thing I've got framed at the mo is my lad's first infant kit, but it's a plan to do a lot more of them when I've got the space.

I've got a couple of classics from Toffs (>>>>LINK<<<<), the Dixie shirt and the '66 cup final which are excellent (they're a bit short of Everton stuff at the moment though <_< .

haha quality find!

I really liked our salmon pink one at the time.. wore it alot with the shorts too! :unsure:

-> it now hangs on the wall.. ;)

DSC00418.jpg

... incidentally the mrs framed those shirts for me, the IKEA picture frames were only like a tenner or something.. makes good use of those old shirts i think that are too embarassing to wear again!

I like the look of that storm, got a load of old Everton shirts, in good shape, dating from the early 90s upwards, i may follow suit. I collect alot of old Everton gear, programmes, coins, playing cards etc, videos, got some decent gear.

Av got all my old Everton tops pinned up on me wall well there not as old as them i think the oldest one av got pinned up on me wall is 97-98 i think not sure. I like the looks of that salmon pink :)