IGNORED

Ssn

Did anyone else just see SSN?

They just had a 7 minute feature on us, talking about Wynesses implications on stadium move, moyes contract and new signings, claiming we are close to 6 players and should wrap up the first and biggest within 24 hours.

It wasvery strange, never seen anything like it on SSN with us before

Well hopefully they'll show it again, Ill have to pay clser attention next time. I coouldn't quite believe what was going on. They also mentioned about Elding leaving the club, so guess it is true as well.

Ill post a more accurate report of it later.

I'm still speachless, press, talking, everton, signings.... dare i say the report was actually... positive... up lifiting.... im going to lie down

Alan Myers the SKY presenter used to work for Everton as a media officer so has some friends at the club.

Apparently Pini Zinhavi (one of the super agents) is negotiating transfers for Everton now.

I didn't see the report and they havn't repeated it, it's cricket nonsense and Liverpool playing a friendly in Villareal which has been shown 3 times now.

To be honest... I don't know if it's legal but having heavyweights like Philip Green and Pini Zinhavi on Everton's side in negotiations is excellent news.

I don't know where this leaves the ground move now though, I presume Everton can't admit they don't want it to go ahead because they'll end up paying Tesco money for the work they put in.

To be honest... I don't know if it's legal but having heavyweights like Philip Green and Pini Zinhavi on Everton's side in negotiations is excellent news.

Aww stop it Louis your getting me all excited :):P. Sounds good and its good to see a big report on Everton when was the last time something like that has happened.

I missed the Sky report again,typical.

If Green bought the club and allowed Kenwright to stay on as non-executive chairman then I daresay everyone would be happy but Green doesn't want to become officially involved with Everton for some reason.

Can't see anyone signing for us in the next 24 hours.

Only transfer business today for Everton I can see is AJ leaving.

Since the time that Everton announced they had accepted an offer for Aj Spurs managed to sell Keane, Buy Bently and Avisham agent say he has agreed personnal terms with Spurs.

Can't see anyone signing for us in the next 24 hours.

Only transfer business today for Everton I can see is AJ leaving.

Since the time that Everton announced they had accepted an offer for Aj Spurs managed to sell Keane, Buy Bently and Avisham agent say he has agreed personnal terms with Spurs.

Putting it like that........ffs we are slow

oh and Vaughan got sent off in the friendly so he will miss the start of the season also.

Yak on his own for me i thinks.

I have endured some awful awful summers as an EFC fan, but this has to be the worst.

Only Moutinho can make this better. To be honest, anyone.

Savage anyone?

oh and Vaughan got sent off in the friendly so he will miss the start of the season also.

Yak on his own for me i thinks.

I have endured some awful awful summers as an EFC fan, but this has to be the worst.

Only Moutinho can make this better. To be honest, anyone.

Savage anyone?

I hope you mean Lilly Savage

Seriously though, i, too, think this has been the worst summer i can remeber.

Doubts over Moyes

Doubts over Transfer Budget

Doubts over Green

Doubts over AJs Medical

I'm off to find a sturdy, reliable rope

Edited by jayblue

What makes it worse, is the fact we are starting to establish ourselves on the pitch, and are being let down by those in charge. We should be grasping this opportunity, instead were being held back, and its worse than 2005, because i believe the side is better than the one that finished 4th, if that makes sense. Really dissapointing, for us fans, for our players, and especially our manager.