IGNORED

I'm Grasping At Straws Here!

any good player coming up through the ranks,does anyone know,is our academy any good,or do I have to be constantly tauted about losing out to the red shite on great players like..micheal owen,steven gerrard,steve mcmanaman,carragher, to name a few,all were either Everton fans or on the Everton books at some stage,I mean the guy who left them go..talk about one of your all time biggest f... ups!!!!!I mean in their prime that bunch is worth 100 million........oh well keep dreaming i guess!!!!I hate the red shite!!

can anyone tell me in liverpool does most of the talent at a young age play with us or the scum? :huh:

Adam Pepper is closer to 13 now & has in the recent past, captained the all Liverpool School Boys side, as well as featuring in our youth sides & academy set up.

This boy was rated @ 5 Mill when just 11 & had all the big gun's in flutter & que.

Fortunately ( de ja vu) The Boy wishes to play for but one club.

Hios Dad even stopped taking him to matches for a while as the constant baggering by, p-layer agents & managers was to much & was spoiling the match day out.

Remeber the name...........

Perhaps?.

From what I know... we have Scott Phelan and James Vaughan both promising to be good.. also I think that there is some 11yr old called Adam Pepper in the academy now. I could be wrong though.

i believ pepper is about 14, but hes not signed up, from what ive heard him and his whole family are mad blues, so they dont want him to go anywere else (ajax wanted him apparently) but they want him to play in the kids leagues so he can grow up properly, then come in at 16. so ive heard.

we do have a good few comin through.

Vaughan

Anichebe

Hopkins

Hughes

Sergent

Phelan

Vidarsson

Kissock (reserves at 14!!!!)

RS academy facilities are superb, hopefully it will make more difference when we get the farm built and they can learn the game in world class facilities

the futures bright, the futures blue!

i believ pepper is about 14, but hes not signed up, from what ive heard him and his whole family are mad blues, so they dont want him to go anywere else (ajax wanted him apparently) but they want him to play in the kids leagues so he can grow up properly, then come in at 16. so ive heard.

we do have a good few comin through.

Vaughan

Anichebe

Hopkins

Hughes

Sergent

Phelan

Vidarsson

Kissock (reserves at 14!!!!)

RS academy facilities are superb, hopefully it will make more difference when we get the farm built and they can learn the game in world class facilities

the futures bright, the futures blue!

i played at the RS academy yesterday, great astroturf inside a big dome. there was a pitch outside aswell which had a better lawn then Goodison :(

the future looks good in our youth set up, lets hope we get a few more in soon :D