• Militio
    • Memo (mexican keeper)
    • M'bia
    • No one were sticking with youth!
    • Mehmet Topal
    • Michael Bradley
    • Robbie "lilly" Savage

i dont think it will be any of them

it will be some second rate peace of S**T as the club have really blew any chance of going forwards now

That sounds a bit negative. I must admit to feeling a little pessimistic, and you may be right. However I am trying hard to be a little more positive. I Think that if we do sign someone it will be a good quality player. (With luck it will be a great quality player)

That sounds a bit negative. I must admit to feeling a little pessimistic, and you may be right. However I am trying hard to be a little more positive. I Think that if we do sign someone it will be a good quality player. (With luck it will be a great quality player)

I think we are running out of time to sign "a good quality player", but hope that you are right. However I have a feeling we will just sign a couple of alright players and not get anyone that will truely affect the first team. Having said that, i do really hope we have the time and the funds to sign Moutinho, if not i think someone will get blamed for the waste of a good opportunity.

• 4 weeks later...