IGNORED

Away Kit Confirmed..

Louis

Just looking on the website then at the away kit and i am perplexed by something i seen...

'Shirt printing starts from just £5, so don't forget to add your favourite players' name and number, maybe our new number 10!'

For a moment I thought this was like a hint that we had signed a player but I was later proved wrong but I still want to know why it says that maybe a typing error or is it because Arteta changed his number?

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/away-kit-launch.html

Just looking on the website then at the away kit and i am perplexed by something i seen...

'Shirt printing starts from just £5, so don't forget to add your favourite players' name and number, maybe our new number 10!'

For a moment I thought this was like a hint that we had signed a player but I was later proved wrong but I still want to know why it says that maybe a typing error or is it because Arteta changed his number?

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/away-kit-launch.html

Where the hell have you been hiding? It was confirmed Arteta had changed his number a couple of weeks ago.

that's another thing, why have we been dumped with umbro. the design and the quality of the kits are crap. why not nike or addidas, time to move on and get a bit classy instead of being tied in again to a pile of shite, honestly what is going on, the home kit hasnt changed for years and in my book its a rip off.

can we have a poll on this?

well Id LOVE a Nike Kit.......

Would much prefer us to bin JJB first I HATE them with a passion.... I carnt stand walking in there and seeing the place covered in RedSHITE shirts...

I heard a few things during the season when JJB where having trouble that we might be changinf our retail partner anyway.....Kitbag was mentioned I think..... The lot that sell United / Arsenal / Chelsea Shirts.

Bin JJB and get ourselves a lovely Nike Kit.... we may even get some EFC coverage on the telly...

LOL Alan Smith doing some keepie upies in our lovely shiny Nike kit ha ha

^^^^^ what are you saying????

what do you want??? a poll " Is it BK's fault the new Everton away kit is crap"

I would guess as much.....

i actually agree with you here DM

edit; hopefully kitbag will be sorted out next year with the nike kits

Edited by StevO

its been there since they took over our merchandising.

again, we can only hope the kitbag deal goes ahead.

i do like the umbro kits, i think our kits now are all really nice, its just shit that all the designs are identical.

the adidas kits are lovely too, but they have the same problem as adidas where they are all essentially the same. nike tend to have a bit more variety than most thou

Amazingly I'm in agreement with Dangermouse too.

The JJB deal started ok but it is no longer good for the perception of the club. The reason it was brought in was because EFC handled their merchandise in house and made a loss year on year buying and selling the wrong quantities. Keith Wyness sold the merchandising rights for £400k to JJB - his reason being we won't be making a loss anymore and we are guaranteed a profit. That in itself sounded like a great deal.

The problems mainly started when JJB sold their allocation, they pretty much refused to get more stock in because they may make a loss on stock they can't sell. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Keith Wyness received a bonus for negotiating the deal.

Nike kit.. if we had a more high profile manufacturer (Nike/Adidas mainly) then we would sell a lot more non-kit replica clothing. You simply don't find kids wearing Umbro out of choice. Put their two favourites together i.e. Nike and Everton and you are onto an instant winner.