IGNORED

Bill Kenwright On Sky Sports News

For anyone who doesn't have SSN, about 15 mins ago BK just had an interview. He stated we are in "hot persuit" of Moutinho. Also stated that we are moving for players that the papers havn't been linking us with. One player in particualr that BK saw in action this weekend that took his fancy.

I don't know what to buy into anymore, but at least its better news that no news

Saw the interview myself and thats why I came on here tonight to post it also confirmed we have made an offer for Moutinho

Sky Sports also said that the AJ deal was in the next 24 hours and again said that our first signing could be in 24 hours as well I think

They also said that BK is on there tomorrow morning from 6 with either another interview or the rest of the interview where he talks about if the club is up for sale so already set my sky plus to record at 6 6-30 and 7 as they said not to miss it.

Not getting to excited yet as don't beleive anything til it hapopens and is this just a stalling tatic from BK

http://evertonfc.com/news/archive/target-moutinho.html

Even on the Everton website.

Don't we normally find out that we interested in a player and then a week later someone else comes out and says they have done everything they can to get the player but he not for sale and by that time its to late to move for other targets as wont settle for second best :huh:

Sky Sports also said that the AJ deal was in the next 24 hours and again said that our first signing could be in 24 hours as well I think

They also said that BK is on there tomorrow morning from 6 with either another interview or the rest of the interview where he talks about if the club is up for sale so already set my sky plus to record at 6 6-30 and 7 as they said not to miss it.

Not getting to excited yet as don't beleive anything til it hapopens and is this just a stalling tatic from BK

Awesome, hopefully by the time I get up tomorrow AJ will have gone, Moutinho will have been signed, and talks for De Jong and Milito will be at an advanced stage!

Anyone see this interview, anything interesting said?? Any link??

It was just extended footage of the same interview. Nothing new really, saying we need investment but its a sad sign of the game, we need a new stadium to sustain ourselves financially. With signings he said there 5 or 6 players that we are chasing hourly, however he did say that "if we could only sign one of these players i would be happy" I FUCKING WOULDN'T!!!

Anyway, the footage this morning didn't really shed any new light, if it was interesting and revealling they would have shown the footage last night.