IGNORED

Extraordinary General Meeting Confirmed

Louis

It's good that it has come after the window shuts, can you imagine having it on August 30th and Bill telling everyone that he would be up all night trying to sign players on an 'hour by hour basis'.

I presume those in attendance can raise issues other than Kirkby, I for one would like the meeting focused on the transfer shambles - if this incompetence was displayed in the public sector it would warrant an inquiry. This summer has been a disgrace.

agreed, an absoulte disgrace.

i hope someone asks were the money is too ..i.e

5 for faddy

13 chang (over 5 years)

27.5 sky

2 rooney (leag& CL)

3 uefa

eq.50mil.

before i even mention gate recipts, shirts, food, exec lounges, advertisment, golden goal tickets, premier texts, lotto, ale and so on..

fucjing joke

agreed, an absoulte disgrace.

i hope someone asks were the money is too ..i.e

5 for faddy

13 chang (over 5 years)

27.5 sky

2 rooney (leag& CL)

3 uefa

eq.50mil.

before i even mention gate recipts, shirts, food, exec lounges, advertisment, golden goal tickets, premier texts, lotto, ale and so on..

fucjing joke

nice the way you only pick up on income, there is no mention of expenditure.

The ground doesn't maintain itself, players don't play for free, loans need to be paid etc etc

BUT

agree that we all do need answers as to our transfer budget and how income from transfers is actually being used.

listen everton worship, i'm not fucking thick, of course the club as an expendure, wages, loans etcetc. however the in the question i ask what has happened to it? i was infering that the board should explain what the fuck is going on with money considering it has been over the last couple of seasons, pretty successful financially wise, and we always appear that we havent got a pot to piss in.

hence this summer.

i read evertons accounts every year, it show balances, assets, profits and losses, it doesnt explain why these things happen. hence; people want answers!!!

seriously, do you actually consider that there are reasons so many fans dont trust these people at the club?

its like you believe everything the club say and if we doubt them we should go straight to jail, dont pass go and dont collect £200.

I dont believe everything thay say but i believe our goals are the same..... we both want a world class club.....

I just dont accept that they should outline and share every little thing with the world..... If you want to know so much and have such a huge interest in the finances....

BUY SOME SHARES

i have one share. they still dont give details.

StevO, pls can you tell me how you bought your share. Have considered it for a while but never got round to it or known how. Have looked on the OS a few times (shareholder portal) but guess what...it's down!

(PM me if its more appropriate)

Cheers.

i got mine as a gift when i was 18, dont know how easy it is or whats exactly involved.

but a friend of mine and his brother got a share each last year, a family friend had a terminal disease and wanted to get them something to remember her by, so they got a share each. they were told they were three grand each by a relative of hers. and they had to go through a broker and it took about a month to finalise. how much of that was acurate i dont know.

edit

try here for more help

http://www.efcsa.org/home.htm

ive never even seen the portal before, this is the first time i knew they had a section on the website

Edited by StevO

it gives you 5% discount on season tickets, thats about it. but the last few years with the price freezes from the year before, its not been worth it. got a certificate my dad keeps in his safe at work, you know, just incase someone breaks in to steal it!!!

i dont know of any other benefits i get to be honest, there is an assiatant who helps with anything on request, extra tickets, away game tickets and so on. as long as you inform them before tickets go on sale can always get a ticket. think thats about it

• 3 weeks later...

It'll be an interesting atmosphere at this EGM if we make no more signings in the transfer window.

BK apparently didn't come back out for the second half on Saturday due to not feeling well, but he was getting a lot of abuse from fans so that could be the reason in reality.

"Watch this space" - BK may live to regret that little porky.

It should be very interesting. Philip Carter was appointed to the board so he'll be there too in all likelihood, I don't know whether the new CEO Robert Elstone will be in attendance but in fairness to him Kirkby wasn't his project but is now his responsibility.