IGNORED

Replacements!

Right on the back of the news johnson has left we all know moyes has this thing sometimes we he simpily does not bring in replacements for players he let go cutting down the squad again and again every season and expecting a squad of 15 players to play about 50 games

OK so moyes wants to bring in 5 or so players lets just count how many have gone since he last brought a player in

Mcfadden (birmingham city)

Wessels (VfL Osnabrück)

Carsley (birmingham city)

Fernandes (valencia loan return)

Gravesen (celtic loan return)

Johnson (fulham)

Jones (leyton orient)

Dennehey (cardiff city)

Downes (yeovil town)

*Bill kenwright claimed we can still feild the same starting 11 agiainst Blackburn first game of the season as we did against last game of the season against Newcastle bar carsley. Most would think this is correct but If my memory serves me right Manuel fernandes set up 2 of the goals in that game and got man of the match and had rave reveiws on this very forum.

so even if moyes did bring in a total of 6 players which is basicly imposible now the squad will have not grown at all and we will be left with a papper thin squad

The bad news is a can only see us bringing in 3 or 4 max

In the Echo, Moyes quoted as saying,

“If we need to go into the loan market again for some players, then we will do so. We are going to need players for the squad.

“But that doesn’t mean I’m not still looking to bring in the three or four players for big money that can make us better.”

Looks like he's going to have his work cut out.

Although he was a waste of space and money, you left out Gardner .......... also gone.

Yes an lets not forget he was in place of stubbs

moyes thought that just the 3 CB's was not enough to get us from january through till the end of the season

and now we have 3 CB's to get us through a whole season!

In my opinion, its either

1) Moyes is a lazy bastard who needs to get off his arse and enter the market

2) Weve got no money coz of fckin kirby

3) Moyes doesnt want to risk spending loads for a shite player like he did with per koldrup or beattie

Lol, your first option is absolutely bullshit in my eyes! The market isn´t easy these days and it´s not so easy to get in the players he wants to join us!

In my opinion, its either

1) Moyes is a lazy bastard who needs to get off his arse and enter the market

2) Weve got no money coz of fckin kirby

3) Moyes doesnt want to risk spending loads for a shite player like he did with per koldrup or beattie

As viennatoffe said, 1 is bullshit.

2. If you believe the official stance, the stadium money is not linked to transfer budget.

3. Is valid, he is not going to spend money on shite - so I don't understand this point?