IGNORED

New Season...are You Ready

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/are-you-ready.html

Just love it-being asked on the OS if we're ready for the new season, should be asking that to themselves!

Especially this bit

'The 2008/09 campaign kicks off in less than 10 days and time is running out to secure your Season Ticket.'...and time is running out to buy 5 quality players!

Also, on the OS Elstone claiming it's the best squad we've had in so long...how can that be when we've just lost AJ (and faddy still not replaced)...another pleb at the helm. :angry:

By the way, I was keeping my patience until today but seeing the OS has flipped me! :rolleyes:

Made me chuckle, in a 'cheecky bastards' way. I cant see many purchasing a season ticket this week, unless drastic changes are in place. I've give up buying one, promised my self not to by one early this season, and see what happens. I'm not happy, so i'll spend it else where. Shame.

lol it was almost a tongue in cheek article by EFC. I have about 5 seasons tickets this year, I would still buy 5 if we were relegated. I don't see what the fuss is about..?

To be honest what Elstone says is true. The quality of the players we have is one of our best for a long time, to coin an old phrase "quality not quantity" - despite that we still need more players to cover injuries etc.

Its a good point Worshiper.... Id buy a season ticket whatever.....Id go to as many games as I could, whatever....

I would have even gone to Kirkby....

Im a bit down from where I was at the end of the season but its having no effect on my decision to go the game.....

What bollocks.....

It just goes to show that a clubs worst enemy can be over expectation....

Edited by DangerMouse

Oh the usual Uber fans are on again, telling everyone what bad blues they are. Get to fuck, the pair of you, and if you wont, i'll say it to you face. Get in touch!!

If I could understand what on earth "Get to fuck" is supposed to mean your comment might have more meaning.

Oh and by the way, at what point did anyone say another everton fan was a bad fan? If you feel that you are based on the fact other fans will continue to buy season tickets then that is your interpretation.

To be fair to Foz, the topic did (for some reason) turn in to a debate as to who's the biggest blue when we all clearly are love EFC & just want the best for our club.

I just found it incredible to see the OS trying to gee us all up when they've simply given us nothing to get excited about (granted, that may change in the next few days and i've no doubt they HAVE been working 24/7 but effort now needs to beturned in to achieving something postive).

Oh the usual Uber fans are on again, telling everyone what bad blues they are. Get to fuck, the pair of you, and if you wont, i'll say it to you face. Get in touch!!

Not sure you will say it to my face mate. I know for a fact you don't live anywhere near me, and I seriously doubt you will be bothered to go to the game.

I don't understand your vitriolic abuse.

I admit to being a fan and I admit to feeling a touch pessimistic...... your response is to tell me to get to f**k.

And why would I want to get in touch with you? I am not in the mood for a battle of wits with the defensless.