Sign in to follow this  
tiffa

Brian Reade In The Mirror

>>>link<<<

EDIT

If anything symbolised the poverty of Everton's ambition it came with the recent opening of the £1billion retail transformation of Liverpool city centre. Liverpool FC opened a state-of-the-art store there, while keeping open their other citycentre shop. Everton didn't want to know. They now have no commercial presence in the heart of their resurgent home town, happy for it to be annexed by their rivals across Stanley Park. Happy to give backing to Kopite chants about "the city's all ours" and Everton being "a small club from Kirkby".

It's one thing Everton's owners admitting they're also-rans on a national scale but to admit it in their own city is a dereliction of duty.

hit the nail on the head with that one

Well if you did i thought it was spot on and just wondered what your view of it was. (it was in saturdays mirror if ya wana look it up)

Well I thought it was spot on as well but ya don't need to hear it from a red like Brian Reade. I hate that him, he never says anything nice about us.

mikkysbumfluff, this is from the same article:

Everton have average gates of 35,000, an ultra-loyal fan base, grand history, a superb manager, great production line of young talent and after three top-six finishes in the past four seasons, they are statistically the closest side to the Big Four.