IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Any one else suffer from coldsores?

Had one the other week, I hadnt had one in a while then one pops up. They are possibly the most annoying things in the world (just infront of 'we are going to win the league' RS.)

Don't really get them at all. I do suffer from Ulcers on my tounge quite a bit, im elergic to potasium for some reason and if i eat anything with it in then my mouth gets full of the bastards. Used to eat bannanas all the time and had no idea that was why i was getting ulcerss! No can't eat them anymore which is rubbish

Edited by jamiemaher85

Hey Zed, good to see you again mate. Top tip for coldsores - use vaporub on them instead of blisteeze and zorvirax etc, works faster and a lot cheaper too.

ATB

Mac

How do Mac, still chilling on the cheap red vino?

Doing work in the library today and I really can't be arsed. Im too fucking tired. I do three jobs as well as my Masters and think i've burnt myself out a little bit too much. However I hand in this essay im working on now on Monday then have the week off from all my jobs, I can't wait. I havn't eve had two days off in a row for about 3 months. This week will be luxurios. Euro 2008 on the telly, my misus is going to her parents for 2 weeks so have the flat all to myself. Perfect

Doing work in the library today and I really can't be arsed. Im too fucking tired. I do three jobs as well as my Masters and think i've burnt myself out a little bit too much. However I hand in this essay im working on now on Monday then have the week off from all my jobs, I can't wait. I havn't eve had two days off in a row for about 3 months. This week will be luxurios. Euro 2008 on the telly, my misus is going to her parents for 2 weeks so have the flat all to myself. Perfect

You'll be bored to death after two days i'll bet

ooof that sounds bad. whats your masters in??

How do Mac, still chilling on the cheap red vino?

Cheeky monkey, normally I would be, but up here in Scotland it is a tee total zone. Some of the lads up here have "issues" with booze so everyone has to abstain. Not that difficult till you watch footie - it's not the same without a cheeky red or two.

ATB

Mac

• 2 weeks later...

Just got Josh's laptop back after six weeks repair time (they promised two :angry: been shouting a lot down the phone recently) and "returned to factory settings" ain't the word for it. I have two ikons, Microsoft Office three month trial and the recycle bin :( . Lot of work to be done.

Nice one. Got a free and easy summer ahead of you now!

Congrats Mark, all that procrastination and last minute panicking paid off :lol::lol: .

Normally works for me too!

Cheers lads.

I didn't fancy having to do resits because the resit period is around my birthday so I'm quite pleased.

Not quite, a year off, then teacher training

What sort of teaching are you going to do? Primary I could deal with but damn stressful with some of the older ones I'd have thought. Had a lot of teacher friends in London who's one word answer when asked why they chose it as a career was "August." :lol: