IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Got a migraine (real one, not just a headache)....like a hangover only worse. Used to get them as a kid then they went away for thirty odd years and now they're back :angry: .

Have some (expensive and prescribed only as a last resort) pills that alter my brain chemistry which normally work if I take one soon enough, but I was out and didn't have one with me so it's set in now. Only possible cure now is to stand under a slow running shower for half an hour....fucking hate this.

Going up to Scotland for a few days whilst I'm off so I won't be active on the forum. Managed to hit 400 posts and now its time for a break ;) Going to look for the scores as they come up so I can see how I'm gonna' do in the tipping league. Had a great time on the forum since I joined, hope I can get back into using it when I return :)

Seeya around about Friday!

dark

Just bought the first part of my Christmas present.....two nights hotel accommodation on Merseyside 27th/28th December :) .

Second part will be two tickets for the Sunderland game :P .

Was struggling to make it up this year but with a little unexpected extra income, petrol prices dropping to sane levels and the wonder of the Travel Lodge £19 Saver rooms I've gone for it.

A repeat of the 7-1 game would go down nicely :D .

i dont understand why Russell Brand and Johnathen Ross have been suspended, over a prank phone call?

Brand's resigned.

You don't say this sort of stuff to a 78 year old man Aaron...it's about respect.

Ross "He fucked your granddaughter."

Brand "I'm sorry, I'll do anything. I wore a condom."

Ross "She was bent over the couch..."

20,000 complaints. Thats why. BBC have got to be seen acting on it.

It was just a joke that got out of hand, but from the perspective of the BBC they expect proffesionalism and there leading men shouldn't be making these type of jokes when it reflects badly on the company.

If anyone else in a normal job did it they would probably have the same sanctions placed on them.

Bloody politics