IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I give to you the Gillette Soccer Saturday Drinking Game :

Here are the rules....

Current Rules:

- Everytime a goal is scored:- 1 shot of beer

- Every sending off:- 1 shot of Jager (or substitute)

- Half time:- Absolutley no alcoholic beverages may be

imbibed during this period.

- Whenever Chris Kamara is talking:- You must be drinking

- Whenever Merson uses stupid rhyming slang (i.e."he's hit the beans on toast"!):- 1 shot of Jager

- In the second half, all teams can only be referred to by their nicknames:- Failure to do so results in a 3 beer shot penalty.

- Whenever Swindon Town appear on the vidiprinter: - Last person to shout out 'Mackerel' takes shot of Jager.

- Whenever Dundee appear on the vidiprinter:- Last person to shout out 'Football' takes shot of Jager.

- Everytime Phil Thompson says 'Stevie Gerrard':- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime Jeff makes an 'A Trialist' joke:- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime your team score:- 2 extra shots of beer

- Everytime Matty Taylor and 'Goal of the Season' are mentioned in the same sentence:- 1 shot of Jager

- Everytime Jeff calls Kenny Deucher 'The Good Doctor':- 1 shot of Whisky

- Any hint of racism (social or otherwise) from any of the pundits:- Quad bombs (4 jager+redbull) all round

- Everytime Hartlepool score a goal:- 3 shots of beer

- Everytime a pundit shouts off camera:- 2 shots of beer

- Everytime LeTiss is mentioned in connection with a takeaway: - 1 shot of Jager

- Whenever Chris Kamara says "its unbelievable Jeff", all drinks must be downed

- Everytime Jeff mentions "dancing in the streets of TNS: - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Jeff says "its Doom and Gloom at..." - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime the team 'Keith' is referred to as just being one guy :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Brighton & Hove, or Daggers & Redbridge are jokingly referred to as two different teams playing the same oppo :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime when Arbroath striker Kevin Webster scores and Stelling says "ohh, Sally will be pleased" :- 1 shot of Jager.

- Everytime anything bad happens to Craig Bellemy (injury, og, booked, arrested for assault etc.) :- 2 celebratory shots of the spirit of choice.

- Whenever Northampton Town appear on the vidiprinter, last person to shout out 'Cobblers' :- shot of Jager

- Whenever the Gareth Barry affair/scandal is mentioned :- shot of jager

- Whenever Ronaldo transfer speculation is mentioned :- shot of brandy

- Whenever a James Brown related joke is made :- Last person to sing 'I feel good' must down drink

- Whenever the James Brown statue dances :- Last person to dance along must have shot of tequila.

I give to you the Gillette Soccer Saturday Drinking Game :

Here are the rules....

Current Rules:

- Everytime a goal is scored:- 1 shot of beer

- Every sending off:- 1 shot of Jager (or substitute)

- Half time:- Absolutley no alcoholic beverages may be

imbibed during this period.

- Whenever Chris Kamara is talking:- You must be drinking

- Whenever Merson uses stupid rhyming slang (i.e."he's hit the beans on toast"!):- 1 shot of Jager

- In the second half, all teams can only be referred to by their nicknames:- Failure to do so results in a 3 beer shot penalty.

- Whenever Swindon Town appear on the vidiprinter: - Last person to shout out 'Mackerel' takes shot of Jager.

- Whenever Dundee appear on the vidiprinter:- Last person to shout out 'Football' takes shot of Jager.

- Everytime Phil Thompson says 'Stevie Gerrard':- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime Jeff makes an 'A Trialist' joke:- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime your team score:- 2 extra shots of beer

- Everytime Matty Taylor and 'Goal of the Season' are mentioned in the same sentence:- 1 shot of Jager

- Everytime Jeff calls Kenny Deucher 'The Good Doctor':- 1 shot of Whisky

- Any hint of racism (social or otherwise) from any of the pundits:- Quad bombs (4 jager+redbull) all round

- Everytime Hartlepool score a goal:- 3 shots of beer

- Everytime a pundit shouts off camera:- 2 shots of beer

- Everytime LeTiss is mentioned in connection with a takeaway: - 1 shot of Jager

- Whenever Chris Kamara says "its unbelievable Jeff", all drinks must be downed

- Everytime Jeff mentions "dancing in the streets of TNS: - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Jeff says "its Doom and Gloom at..." - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime the team 'Keith' is referred to as just being one guy :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Brighton & Hove, or Daggers & Redbridge are jokingly referred to as two different teams playing the same oppo :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime when Arbroath striker Kevin Webster scores and Stelling says "ohh, Sally will be pleased" :- 1 shot of Jager.

- Everytime anything bad happens to Craig Bellemy (injury, og, booked, arrested for assault etc.) :- 2 celebratory shots of the spirit of choice.

- Whenever Northampton Town appear on the vidiprinter, last person to shout out 'Cobblers' :- shot of Jager

- Whenever the Gareth Barry affair/scandal is mentioned :- shot of jager

- Whenever Ronaldo transfer speculation is mentioned :- shot of brandy

- Whenever a James Brown related joke is made :- Last person to sing 'I feel good' must down drink

- Whenever the James Brown statue dances :- Last person to dance along must have shot of tequila.

Just those few will get you merry in the pub :lol: Class game that mate.

Jesus Mike. I've had my presents wrapped and hidden for about a week now. I find it best to do it early, when I'm in a good mood play some music and get them out of the way because I know that I'll end up doing the at a ridiculous time like now. Get em' done Mike :lol:

Shame that you take time to wrap them when they just get ripped to pieces in seconds :(

Jewell resigns as Derby County Manager

The former Wigan boss' departure had been widely anticipated after his failure to attend a post-match press conference following Sunday's 1-0 home defeat against Ipswich. The club on Monday morning posted a statement on their website, which read: "Derby County can confirm that the club has parted company with manager Paul Jewell with immediate effect.

"Paul has taken the decision to leave his role as he believes it is in the best interests of the club, and feels his is no longer in a position to take the club forward."

Did anyone see Fuller's sending off against West Ham? He slapped his own player, Andy Griffin, across the face after Griffin had made a bad mistake leading to Carlton Cole's goal. The referee quite rightly sent him off, the video's below for those that haven't seen it.

Ricardo Fuller Slaps His Own Player - Stoke City v West Ham

Any side that can shoot itself in the foot with a slap to the face has serious problems. Stoke arrived at Upton Park with the worst away record in the league and their condition deteriorated drastically despite a hopeful start.

Ricardo Fuller, who had delayed the start of the second half after putting on the wrong shirt in the changing room, got his knickers in a twist over Cole's goal. The Jamaican was entitled to be angered by the defending of Andy Griffin who, after turning his back on a Scott Parker pass, allowed the ball to break to Cole 10 yards out, but he will regret the fact that he did not simply proceed to take the restart.

Instead he marched 30 yards back to berate Griffin and, despite efforts by team-mates to keep the players apart, then slapped his captain on the chin. Even the Stoke manager, Tony Pulis, did not deny the red card was appropriate. "What does concern me, however, was some of the other decisions," said Pulis. "(Luis) Boa Morte committed two very bad fouls and was only booked for one of them and the winning goal was offside."

Edited by dark