IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

It is very hard to explain, as a Catholic I want to bore the arse off everyone with a full requiem mass, rounded off with a nice bit of Agadoo by Black Lace.

The humanist part of it was quite appropriate for the lady concerned, but there was something missing for me. The music was spot on

Sailing- Rod Stewart

Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy

Faith of the Heart - Russell Watson

The humanistic aspect seemed to focus on what Joy had achieved in her life, no God, no afterlife, just the woman and her life. Pretty cool actually.

Claire - 17 is no age at all, as a more "mature" male the thought of death is creeping up, but when I read your post, I did feel a little sad, for crying out loud that is only one year older than my daughter.

ATB

Mac

z cars for me :D

as i come out, everyone can all stand up start shouting....then ill get some one to shout out like back in the gwladys.....COME ON BLUES, THESE ARE SHITE :lol:

or i hope i think i know by oasis

but im not arsed, ill be dead so i dont care :D

ah death, nice happy subject :lol:

Im having mental issues with the minds eye vision of Ozzy & Black Sabbath doing a cover & video of Agadoooo....Must say is quite disturbing.

In one of the visions Ozzy was accomapnied in the vocals dept by guest vocalist....Lemmi of Motorhead & it got really ugly indeed.

my team has just won 2-0 so happy days :D

was a bit rusty at the start as a result of nice nights outing, got into it quickly though and set up the second...move over our spud :D

rite thats my contribution for tthis thread for the day, off for me roast now :D

mardy bum is a quality song :) just thought i would let you lot know :D

Edited by ianthetoffee