IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I was arrested a couple of years back...just outside my house, got stopped for a noisy exhaust. The policeman got on the radio to check my licence, suddenly started to look nervously at me and then told me to put my hands on my head (there is a point to this concerning tattoos, honest). TWO backup vehicles arrived in minutes..one van and another car...they put me in the back of the van (bear in mind this all took place outside my house which is at the end of a cul-de-sac and overlooked by about ten neighbours :D ) and drove me off to the cells :blink: . (Here's the point) It was only when the custody sergeant asked to see my tattoos to confirm my identity that I got released...because I don't have any. Someone in Norwich, of all places, had apparently stolen my identity, or at least part of it. So I won't be getting any...be too scared anyway :unsure: .

The upside of this incident is that I have a story to tell my grandkids (this was a much shortened version) and the neighbours don't piss with me :lol::lol::lol: .

:D   :lol:   thats a great story

Dont think i'll be getting a tattoo needles are my biggest fear in life along with blood

My girlfriend has 2 tatts and hates needles but managed to get them done. She said they didn't hurt that much but think she was lying.

If that worried you should be able to get it done in 2 stages. Get the outline done and then go back for the colouring.

A friend on mine done it that way but she never managed to go back for the colouring after fainting on the outline.

I have 4 tatts and looking at getting my next one in the next few months.

All for of mine are on my arms. 2 on each at the top. Don't hurt at all there and can also cover them up when at work with wearing a short sleeve t-shirt.

That is where I would suggest having one top at the top of your arm.

One place not to have it done is on the sole of your feet. When I went to get one of my tatts done on a sunday afternoon there where to guys in there that was going on holiday and they wanted 'made in England' on the sole of there foot just like you get on the toy soilders (which is why they wanted it). They had it done and the guy that done it done it for free as they manaed to sit there and have it all done.

Thats the thing if I got it in two stages Id never go back lol so does it look ok with no colour??

My boyfs are on the top of his arm but being a builder he doesnt have to worry about covering up but I need it done somewhere private cos u dont see many Prime Ministers wandering round covered in Everton tattoos!

My girlfriend has 2 tatts and hates needles but managed to get them done. She said they didn't hurt that much but think she was lying.

If that worried you should be able to get it done in 2 stages. Get the outline done and then go back for the colouring.

A friend on mine done it that way but she never managed to go back for the colouring after fainting on the outline.

I have 4 tatts and looking at getting my next one in the next few months.

All for of mine are on my arms. 2 on each at the top. Don't hurt at all there and can also cover them up when at work with wearing a short sleeve t-shirt.

That is where I would suggest having one top at the top of your arm.

One place not to have it done is on the sole of your feet. When I went to get one of my tatts done on a sunday afternoon there where to guys in there that was going on holiday and they wanted 'made in England' on the sole of there foot just like you get on the toy soilders (which is why they wanted it). They had it done and the guy that done it done it for free as they manaed to sit there and have it all done.

Dont most girls have 2 tatts? :blink:

I've got three, badge top left arm - hedgehog top right arm - and a huge angel on my back, before you all start I GOT MINE BEFORE BECKHAM.

Arms were not painful at all, but my back was a little bit on the agony side, are we going to post pictures?. I could if I can figure out my camera

ATB

Mac

I had a female friend who two tattoo's, she had Bitter on one boob and Mild on the other. She was a classy bird.

ATB

Mac

I can imagine!

The kinda bird you could take out for a meal and stop at a burger van in a truckers lay by no doubt :huh:

My ex tried to get me to get her name tattooed on my arm like Beckhams' last november. We split up before December came and she split with me! Evil bitch trying to tag me for life when she new it was over :angry:

Good job i aint a mug or i wud have to look at her name every day.

What you have 2 tats on your tail? :D

I have a Tatoo on my penis. It reads "Wendy" when flacid.

But when full of Vigour it reads "Welcome to the south pacific wonderlands have a nice day "

Random enuff.... ;)

I Have a Tatt on my Penis.

When Flaccid it reads "WELLY"

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

However when one is full of Vigour.. it simply reads " WELCOME LADIES LOVELY DAY INIT ENJOY YOUR STAY "

Damn you longest thread Pats only gone and cracked the same joke twice :huh:

Edited by GoldfishMemory

yes over the husky voice comment and the fact that hes agreed to do overtime every night this week and he knew i was back from uni

Ball breaker! :lol:

You women so hard to please, if hes working that means you can spend it before you go back to uni!!

For the reccord too i crack the phone line joke all the time and i'v neva phoned one so cut him some slack, actualy he supports Tranmere so maybe its time you traded him in for an evertonian model! B)

Going off on a tangent here, but you are stranded on a desert island - you can only take:-

One album

One film

One book

One luxury

assuming you have all the required equipment to use these things (don't be sarcastic Fishman, Mike, Fozz), what would you take, mine are:-

Album - Pink Floyd - The Wall

Film - The Shawshank Redemption

Book - The Stand by Stephen King

Luxury - Snorkel and mask

Please feel free to post your own.

ATB

Mac