IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

A contradiction in terms me thinks L. :D

ATB

Mac

Yeah cheers Mac <_<

I had very little choice unfortunatly cos mummy wouldnt let me out the house unless I found a hobby so off to the sea cadets I went (forced at first) where I discovered watersports and for the first & proberbly only time in my life excelled at something. Northwest area sailing champion for a couple of years & I was also very good at Kayaking so there :P

I apopogise for a cheap shot L, I went sailing with the Army off the coast of Germany. Shit myself, I have never been in waves that big, I saw grown soldiers crying coz they thought they were going to die.

Harden the fuck up, I say. (cheers Chopper)

ATB

Mac

Ah Chopper. That "Harden the fuck up" clip has broght me so much joy, I use it all the time

Flat mate comes in wearing gay scarf - Harden the fuck up

Flat mate spends 30 mins on his hair - Harden the fuck up

Flatmate uses big words that I dont understand - Harden the fuck up

You can see where I'm going with this..

Ah Chopper. That "Harden the fuck up" clip has broght me so much joy, I use it all the time

Flat mate comes in wearing gay scarf - Harden the fuck up

Flat mate spends 30 mins on his hair - Harden the fuck up

Flatmate uses big words that I dont understand - Harden the fuck up

You can see where I'm going with this..

Flat mate catches you nuts deep in his woman - Harden the fuck up????

I sailed across the Solent to the Isle of Wight on a mate's boat once....bit breezy :o . Spent the first ten minutes on deck terrified the boat was going to capsize ("Should it really be leaning over this much?") and the rest of the trip below throwing up :( . But if we're talking past sporting prowess I ski-ed for Surrey schools in my youth B) .

Cracked ribs are a bastard...had them a few times in my martial arts phase. Nothing to be done about it other than wait, strapping's no good so you don't even get the sympathy that you'd get if you were swathed in bandages :( . Good thing is it only hurts when you breathe :unsure: .
I know what you mean, just have to wait it out. The worst part is sleeping. Can't get a goodnight sleep because I am constantly waking up. Im suppose to have another game on Saturday but that won't be happening.

My final display of footballing prowess is well documented in a seperate thread, a day that I shall remember until my tablets kick in.

Played Hockey in the Army, Fenced a little (Sabre, Epee and Foil, before the sarcky bastards start).

ATB

Mac

Everton lad............................... WHY DOES SOUNESS HAVE RED HAIR :o

Mark......................................... because he's a twit.

Licker........................................ And a RED one too. ;)

liverpool empire, i want to get his book, is it about his life or tells you how to do some of his tricks?

Its a bit of both really, give you an introduction into a few areas (opening the door so to speak) and tells you about him along the way

I remember I went to watch him at the empire in 2005. Tbh can't really remember much about it apart from the odd trick, most of the time I was like, "wtf?!?, how the hell did he do that". It's good and remember he shown some subliminal footage which was quite cool. Some very good tricks but a quote in a brochure summed him up for me..."The closest out galaxy can boast to a Jedi Master" (Empire Magazine).

I remember I went to watch him at the empire in 2005. Tbh can't really remember much about it apart from the odd trick, most of the time I was like, "wtf?!?, how the hell did he do that". It's good and remember he shown some subliminal footage which was quite cool. Some very good tricks but a quote in a brochure summed him up for me..."The closest out galaxy can boast to a Jedi Master" (Empire Magazine).

You probably cant remember much becasue he had you dancing on the stage in womens underwear from most of the show

Annnnd sleeep

Edited by Zed

I WAS ON THE FUCKING STAGE WITH HIM! omg im still buzzing off it :D he throws frizbees in the crowd i caught one and got to go up.

there was 5 of us and we had to pick something, could be anything, and write it down on paper, he then would ask us questions about it, all we could answer is yes or no. he got mine within 3 questions, i picked Ipod.

OMG i got to go on stage with derren brown *does a stupid dance*

I WAS ON THE FUCKING STAGE WITH HIM! omg im still buzzing off it :D he throws frizbees in the crowd i caught one and got to go up.

there was 5 of us and we had to pick something, could be anything, and write it down on paper, he then would ask us questions about it, all we could answer is yes or no. he got mine within 3 questions, i picked Ipod.

OMG i got to go on stage with derren brown *does a stupid dance*

Not trying to be sceptical just making a point but an ipod is something extreamly relevant to someone of your age, you could have picked something that you wouldnt easily associate with a lad of your age & style!

haha i thought the same after i picked it i was like, shhhiiitttt could have picked something hard, the other fellas picked "ring, rabbit, pie (the fella was fat) and shark)

What does "(the fella was fat) and shark)" mean

Well done anyway

There was a similar style show on CH4 at Christmas time is seems where he did similar stuff

All of the stuff he does can be learnt, but think youve got to be obsessed/passionate about it to want to do it, like being a magician

THink he ment the fella who said Pie was fat and someone else said Shark!!

Gotcha

Still on the same subject, does anyone what trick or treat on a friday, its pretty good, but pretty fookin scarey at the start if you the one whos invloved

The old granny was quite good who he taught to play poker

THink he ment the fella who said Pie was fat and someone else said Shark!!

yep thats what i meant! lol

Gotcha

Still on the same subject, does anyone what trick or treat on a friday, its pretty good, but pretty fookin scarey at the start if you the one whos invloved

The old granny was quite good who he taught to play poker

yer i watch it, he actually taught the same trick to a woman on stage so she could guess what cards 3 people have, she got the right but then he hypnotized her so she would forget how she knew what cards they where.

(he turned the mic off whrn telling her how to do it)