IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Running the liverpool tunnel 10K on Sunday Morning, starts in liverpool town centre and goes through the Birkenhead tunnel and ends at New Brighton

Should be quite interesting as Ive not done this one before

Daughter birthday party today, 10 screeming mental 9 & 8 year old running around for 3 fookin hours, I could murder a pint

Got that one sussed this year, taking Josh and one friend (offered him two, but he just wanted the one) up to the Doctor Who exhibition in Cardiff week-end after next. Gave up on big kids parties a few years back....far too traumatic :( .

What a dick.

Watched a footy game last night, OZ V Urugay & the STh American's have a player nicknamed the ONION ?

Coz he makes defenders Cry... LOL

Needless to say we laffed hard, & added comments like, sure it's not coz of his breath.

HAHAHHA get on this:

my best mate's girfriend doesnt actually like him, shes all like hes weird. then shes all like flirting with me, saying im fit and what not.

shes dropping hints on me and her doing somethin aba it, i find her pretty fit too.

what would you do? do somethin with your best mates girlfriend whos about to dump him? or be a good friend?

atm im a slight bit pissed so im with option 1 atm

HAHAHHA get on this:

my best mate's girfriend doesnt actually like him, shes all like hes weird. then shes all like flirting with me, saying im fit and what not.

shes dropping hints on me and her doing somethin aba it, i find her pretty fit too.

what would you do? do somethin with your best mates girlfriend whos about to dump him? or be a good friend?

atm im a slight bit pissed so im with option 1 atm

LOL

Don't do it

Did my 10K this morning 54:30, what a great buz, running through the birkenhead tunnel the along seaforth prom to new Brighton. Ricky Tomlinson (my arse) started it and I shook his hand as I finished

What a weekend, tattoo, birthday parties and a 10K. Not a drop of Alcohol and I feel like I could lift the house

Did my 10K this morning 54:30, what a great buz, running through the birkenhead tunnel the along seaforth prom to new Brighton.

Not a bad time Zed but these short distances aren't worth bothering with I don't reckon, not much more than a sprint really. When you can get close to my best time for a half marathon of 1:54:26 I'll be impressed :lol: (funnily enough 1:54:26 is my worst time as well B) ).

Not a bad time Zed but these short distances aren't worth bothering with I don't reckon, not much more than a sprint really. When you can get close to my best time for a half marathon of 1:54:26 I'll be impressed :lol: (funnily enough 1:54:26 is my worst time as well B) ).

HaHa, I wish. Cant do much more than 10K with my legs these days, I was supposed to do the liverpool half marathon earlier this year but my calfs couldnt take it

Next Challenge. Triathalon in 1 month (well its a mini trialthlon). 150M swim, 5k bike & 2.5K run, still a good challenge

As the stupid bint of BB would say "AVE IT"

Went 10 pin bowling with the kid's ( As it rained for a full day In Queensland 1st time in about 4 yrs) yesterday, 1st attempt since about 1977.. LOL ... On The Lane for safety -> would have been a shit hot strike too, if only the pins had been in my lane & not about 3 across... LOL ....!!!

Morgen: Dad

Dad: yes son

Morgen: Cane we go roller skating next weeknd ?

Dad: Not a fuking chance. :)

Went 10 pin bowling with the kid's ( As it rained for a full day In Queensland 1st time in about 4 yrs) yesterday, 1st attempt since about 1977.. LOL ... On The Lane for safety -> would have been a shit hot strike too, if only the pins had been in my lane & not about 3 across... LOL ....!!!

Morgen: Dad

Dad: yes son

Morgen: Cane we go roller skating next weeknd ?

Dad: Not a fuking chance. :)

:lol: I took my daughter and nephews ice skating a couple of years ago at Deeside lesuire centre,

Fooking crippled for a week after

Two cheeky bottles of Rioja, well squiffy.

ATB

Mac

Loveley stuff, but I have to duck the red wine for my own sake, I drink it like ribena, and im a thirsty man with a thirst and a mouth like an arabs sandle as for as the old rioja is concerned