IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

To be fair ive never tried red wine. Only wine ive came closet to is that piss Lambrini. God thats horrible.

you right mac lambrinin isnt wine. its piss that 14 year old girls drink.

im not a big fan of wine. i drink cider (call it what you want i dont care) and jagermeister.

You too are too young for wine, stick to the old lager and Cider and the like, youll get a more refined palette like Mac and myself as you get older and start taking ladies out for dinner to try and foolishly impress them so you can get in their nick naks, thats if they havnt banned alchohol in a few years

That would be funny if it wasn't so close to the truth Zed.

Whiskey, and women are like a good red wine, it takes time to appreciate.

More often than not, once you got to the end of the bottle you had wished you hadn't bothered, draw the line between the two yourself Aaron.

ATB

Mac

Not only will it help you sleep Aaron, Doctors say it is positively beneficial to have a tipple of red every now and again. Myself, I stay on the safe side and have some every other day, just to make sure I get the full benefit. :D

ATB

Mac

Red wine is a seriously aquired taste Ian, Zed and I are lucky to have been blessed. Some people wake up with a bad head on the cheeky red, but that sometimes comes down to an individual grape type from which they make the wine.

There are so many to try, one of them will be right for you, If you are feeling a bit flush, try Chateau Neuf Du Pape, a bit pricey but delicious.

I am just gutted I can't order it in the pub, it does look a bit femmy with a glass of red in my paw.

ATB

Mac

speaking of hangovers i had a bad one this morning the headache wasnt that bad it was just everything else that seemd to feel like shit. last night i had at least 3 shots of jagermeister whilst having 4 pints of scrumpy. wish i didnt now.

but it was an 18th birthday party at the best heavy metal pub in chester so i couldnt really refuse

speaking of hangovers i had a bad one this morning the headache wasnt that bad it was just everything else that seemd to feel like shit. last night i had at least 3 shots of jagermeister whilst having 4 pints of scrumpy. wish i didnt now.

but it was an 18th birthday party at the best heavy metal pub in chester so i couldnt really refuse

Thought you would have been at the download festival this week, isnt that were all the metail heads go

I heard on the radio, it was Maralyn Mansun, Linkin Park & Iron maiden

Would have loved to see the last two

I have the worst hangover / upset stomach / ring sting ever this morning.

All our away coach used my cousins 15th birthday as an excuse to get together yesterday and drink far too much beer. Twas fun tho and theres a load of piccys somewhere (I'll post if I can get hold of them) of us all bouncing round on a trampoline with a massive Everton flag and generally acting like we were the kids not the birthday boy B)

Thought you would have been at the download festival this week, isnt that were all the metail heads go

I heard on the radio, it was Maralyn Mansun, Linkin Park & Iron maiden

Would have loved to see the last two

right. i put aside 200 quid aside for ages to go (150 for the ticket and 50 for stuff like booze) and so did my friends.

looked at my exam timetable and i had an exam on the friday. so i decided to go next year

Sounds er...different :lol:

i love JD with coke. But im still with Strongbow and WKD :D

Whooo getting myself a new New Era 59fifty today :)

EDIT: here it is (it may be a bit young fashion for you "oldies" lol) :

mynewera.jpg

Edited by Everton Lad

Sounds er...different :lol:

i love JD with coke. But im still with Strongbow and WKD :D

Whooo getting myself a new New Era 59fifty today :)

EDIT: here it is (it may be a bit young fashion for you "oldies" lol) :

mynewera.jpg

I love a good peak but those style of hats have never done anything for me, I prefer the loose fabric type that fit to your head rather than make your head look huge!