Ian

Longest Thread!

I'm glad to see that the old girl is still going strong...

Of course Ian....on every second page we say a little prayer of thanks for your wisdom in starting ittongue.png .

Nice to see you mate....hope life is good.

New Airbus a380 isnt it?

I think it's probably an A380 transporter plane Matt....my brother works for Airbus and spent ten years in Toulouse (where the A380 is assembled) so I've been over often and seen the things in the flesh.

1413603.jpg

I was close Mike! Looking at it, you'd never think it could stay in the air would you? Apparently its one of the most comfortable flight experiences possible, even in bad turbulance. Still, if I never had to step foot on another plane i'd be happy (married to an American however means that wont be the case :( )

http://www.thesun.co...sion-built.html

seems to be popping up all over facebook at moment..her attitude stinks a bit doesn't it

I think (abortion) it’s a waste of taxpayers’ money
no, you're a waste of tax payers money. Incredible. Licence to breed please?

Couldn't care much about degenerates or these women with cunts like clowns pockets. It's the poor miserable kids you have to pity above all else, but individuals like that are getting a dime a dozen now. Just stay out of my way.

Growing a beard for the first time in weeks but not sure I want to go ahead with it. Better to be clean shaven I feel. Cold water works better than hot for it. Beard may not go much further and just shave the whole lot off soon enough.

I've never been able to shave without having a clean shave. I'd like to shave but keep a thin layer of hair but it always seems to go tits up when I try it. Sounds a bit gay but does anyone have any shaving tips? (i.e. - taking off a big beard whilst still keeping a thin beard/moustache).

The beard is still prevalent and ongoing.

I don't like having to shave twice a day so to hell with it and just let it continue, although it may well come to a point in time, when enough is enough and I make a decision to take it all off.

Zoo, get down to your local ALDI and get their own brand of razors, they're highly recommended and at a good price and it shaves clear in no time at all and you can leave the other areas as to how you see fit.

I never have mustaches, or hair designs, it's clean shaven or nothing this end.

I've never been able to shave without having a clean shave. I'd like to shave but keep a thin layer of hair but it always seems to go tits up when I try it. Sounds a bit gay but does anyone have any shaving tips? (i.e. - taking off a big beard whilst still keeping a thin beard/moustache).

i use hair clippers..works a treat

i've got more chance of 'after dark activities' clean shaven, which leaves some concern about tonight, but I guess I'll risk going without than all the trouble of attempting the other half. Takes a damn long time to get all the hair off and tidy up etc, but anything can occur.

Gary Glitter would be a good candidate considering what goes on behind closed doors within the church. I for one don't really care who the new Pope is, some black man (I don't mean that in an offensive way) from Ghana is the bookies favorite to take it and is apparently going to be the first black Pope should he be picked. It'll be good for equality and all that if he is selected but the Vatican isn't something I can get excited about.

Anyone use or tried Wordpress. It enables you to get involved with blogs but after registering they don't let you say anything and still waiting to see something after a handful of posts. I'm not one for patience and I don't know what they're playing at. I'm already at a stage after some 'recent frustrations' where I feel I've had enough of it even after a short time. I'm not one for being messed about.

Thought I'd try something in seeing how smart some people may be.

Merely - what is speed, in three words ?

Take part, don't take part, it's no skin off my nose, but it's an open challenge to anybody.

Anyone who decides the answer should be "It's amphetamine sulphate" will get short shrift.

Just thought this would be interesting

The idea that any newspaper is the 'vigilant guardian of the rights of the ordinary citizen' is hilarious

BFmAfWoCUAAruhW.jpg

Irony that it's the S*n running this front page. I'm all for regulation of the papers to stop them from sculpting the nations political views, although I doubt that will be the censorship enforced.

God bless chorley, stood outside pall mall shop for exactly 30 seconds and have already seen a woman sat in the bus stop swigging a bottle of cider and had that crippled tramp walk past and pick up a docker off the floor whilst farting very loudly and probably not very dryly

my home town everyone..so proud :lol:

wouldn't change it for anything :rofl:

Ghostbusters was a great film release. Saw it in '84 when it came out, but the second one was garbage. There's talk of bringing out a third one, the original cast members will just make a cameo appearance but I think they should just leave it as it is.

Growing a thick black beard. Had enough of shaving.

That's been going on for years. Apparently the plot involves sending Ghostbusters into a paralell universe similar to Hell. I think it's best to leave them alone also.

They did come back for the game though.. except Rick Moranis.

Ha ha ha. George Osborne. Karma's a bitch. pic.twitter.com/ZZuiDFDRzM

He didn't realiserolleyes.gif .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22035985

If he's that unobservant he's really not safe to be trusted with the sharp knives in the kitchen, let alone the countries financeshuh.png .

Before My time really but know all to well how she shafted the working class, She's despised in My line of work for the privatisation of the Railway.

She's despised in most places up North. I found it funny how there are petitions to get 'Ding Dong The Witch is Dead' to No.1 in the official UK Charts.

I wouldn't wish ill on her, or celebrate her death. That's a bit fucking mean. How do you think Mark feels or other family members, do you reckon they'll be having a little celebration of their own? One day it could be someone you care about.

I remember well her time in office. First female leader of the country, invading the Falkland Islands, privatization of Rail networks, poll tax introduction, closing of mining communities, riots in various cities, severe unemployment, Brighton Bomb incident, memorable election campaigns etc. Sure was a colorful character, and whatever is said, she certainly got herself noticed and made some waves, although not a name for everyone. I'm not really sad to see her go today, but have nothing against her. Should get a state funeral now as it's been discussed before but nothing's been finalized yet so far as I can ascertain. Still a memorable day for all involved, whether you were for or against her.

RIP

I wouldn't wish ill on her, or celebrate her death. That's a bit fucking mean. How do you think Mark feels or other family members, do you reckon they'll be having a little celebration of their own? One day it could be someone you care about.

People I care about aren't people like her. She isn't getting a state funeral either, its been confirmed in the news.

Apparently she's been in Hell less than a day and already closed three furnaces.