IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Seen them win the Cup, and the League, and be successful in Europe, so my 3 are slightly different.

1....To win a large rollover lottery, and make sure that my wife and family dont have to struggle to survive like i had to.

2....To invent a smokeless Nicotine and tobacco, so the smokers can enjoy a cigarette without being treated like lepers.

3.... When my time comes to go to that big football stadium in the sky, i hope i go quickly and not linger around being nuisance to anybody.

Licker. ;)

1 See Everton win the premiership with PISTONE scoring the winner on the last game of the season against the Redshite.

2 Learn how to cook the perfect soft boiled egg

3 Would love to see my kids (if I ever have any) play for Everton

Adam, fill a saucepan with water, place it on the boil, meanwhile place the eggs in a container with hot water (from the tap) while you wait for the water to boil. Place a few drops of vinegar in the boiling water, use a spoon to place the eggs in the now boiling water. Time the egg for eggsactly ( :D ) 4 mins 30 secs.

Enjoy.

ATB

Mac

1 - See me Kids grow up, get a decent start, settle down & plough in to their own live's.

2- 30 Goals in a season by a Blues Striker

3 - Buy a new product from Microsoft without the obligatory Bugs & Glitches.

( perhaps pushing the cart with that one)

Just had someone from MBNA on the phone telling me that my new Everton credit card is on the way with a £5,000 limit :D . I only filled in the form at Goodison to get the salegirls off my back and to get a free hat...anyone fancy a holiday? :lol::lol: (how eggciting is that?)

Edited by mikeo

Would you be flying from Eggseter, possibly flying into LAEGGS, I don't like planes I get the feeling they might eggsplode in mid air, but if you want to go to eggsotic places you have to have the eggsplorer attitude...........I'm sorry I'll stop now.

ATB

Mac

Please do Mac please do.

I ot my Everton Credit card about 3-4 years ago. Only got it cos it came a time when I was ordering a lot from the Everton megastore and you get a 10% discount if you use it which most of the time paid for the postage I had to pay.