IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

~Other oldies to grace Glasto are

Tony bennet, willie nelson, Al green & tom Jones

Other new, my daugher has just shwn me her power point presentation on The Romans

FFS, POWER POINT PRESENTATION, shes 9, I was still eating crayons and sticking them up my nose at that age

I can't see us signing anybody, Moyes is conviced VDM and BT are going to be our Stars next season.

With Wright and Pistone gone, we will have a smaller, but a more streamlined squad for the Euro Challenge. :)

Loving your positive spin licker

Quick game to pass the time... :D .

Guess the player!

I think he has been our most consistent player of the season so far.

His performance against Blackburn was superb, and typical of what he has given the team...

Great buy Moyes

I've certainly taken to him. Think he is really doing the biz now

..i have always thought he was a very decent player and hes comin good

HAHA it is beatie isnt it

It is....apologies to Rob, Ian and yourself for being scapegoated...could have been vitually any of us (except Fozzie, who always said he was shite...surprise :rolleyes: , Pat was more duboius but the award goes to Thinman, who said in Feb '06 "He's doing OK, but I reserve judgement until the end of next season.")

Stayed tuned for another revealing delve into the ToffeeTalk archive next timeI can be arsed....and am bored enough :P .

Stayed tuned for another revealing delve into the ToffeeTalk archive next timeI can be arsed....and am bored enough :P .

OK so I get bored easily....

Who said this in Nov 2005?

With Stubbsy gone and Weir nearly at the end, I think Joey has realised he is going to be the main man, and is beginning to look a bit more settled.

Hopefully Kroldrop and Ferrari will stick it here, that should give us some decent defenders next year.

IT HAS BEEN QUIET FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS, so continuing with Mike's research ..... Who posted This.

31st October 2005.

""VDM is the best signing in the prem ever.

VDM is the best signing in the world ever.""

NOW THATS ONE POST TO COME BACK AND HAUNT YOU. :D:D:D

""VDM is the best signing in the prem ever.

VDM is the best signing in the world ever.""

That's a bit sneaky Bill, it was StevO reporting on the impression of VDM given by footie first and Radio City, not his opinion. Ever done any journalism in your spare time :lol: ?

Not to mention the fact that your team selection for the game in question was...

....................martin.....................

hibbo.....yobo.........kroldrop.......neville..

arteta.......osman......cahill.......vd meyde.

.................beattie.....ferguson...............

Subs.....turner, kilbane, weir, bent.

arteta and osman can switch quite easily, and with the wingers playing, we have to have the big fella's up there for the crosses. we should steamroller these, and i'm going for a comfortable 2-0 win. Yesssss.!!

Shame on you :lol::lol: .

Edited by MikeO

It was a bit sly of me to quote Stevo out of context, i must have picked it up from you Mike. :):)

PS .... That was while i was still giving him the benefit of the doubt, which soon wore off, I even had Per bloody Kroldrop in my team :o:o

It was a bit sly of me to quote Stevo out of context, i must have picked it up from you Mike. :):)

What are you suggesting? I'd never do such a thing, you'll be hearing from my lawyers in the morning :whistle: .

...and you know my position on VDM, 30yd screamer against Wigan to rescue a win and a fixture in the starting XI for the rest of the season. Gets player of the year and everybody (except me B) ) eats humble pie :D .

The Andy Van der Meyde appreciation society...you know it makes sense!

vdmsig.jpg

Edited by MikeO

That looks like a challenge Bill has to take up.

:jerry: :jerry:

ATB

Mac

No i think i've exausted my thoughts and feelings about mister VDM, best say no more about the useless overpaid heap of steaming Dogshit. :D

No i think i've exausted my thoughts and feelings about mister VDM, best say no more about the useless overpaid heap of steaming Dogshit. :D

We could chain him to the gates of Finch Farm to teach all the youngsters the dangers of too much ale as they pass his piss stained, beer stinking mess every morning on the way in!