IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

My wife punches me when she asks me to put the kettle on and I say, "But it doesn't suit me!"

Bit unfair because I've only said it 4,231 times since we've been together :D .

I think it is one of the unwritten laws of marriage that bloke will say such things, glad to see its not just me with the crap jokes

Anyone go the HUB festival at the weekend? There was a top class band playing - The Roulettes, keep an ear out for them they are seriuosly good. They did a cover of "Four Kicks - Kings of Leon" and everyone in the crowd danced to it they where that good.

Edited by Everton Lad

Glorious day down here today, my grandson's first birthday party with bouncy castles (outside). We were very worried but it was brilliant. My brother drove down from Bristol on Friday and the M5 was completely empty 'cos no-one could reach Bristol from the north or the east.

Women use both sides of their brain according to scientists, one half thinks about shoes, the other half thinks about hating men.

These people are either...

Due on

On

Just coming off being on

That gives us one week in 4 to have a relationship.

They get cheaper car insurance too.........

ATB

Mac

Fook off rain, another weekend wash out, should be freatful im not flooded though, those poor buggers, must be devestating

i used to live near to gloucester and i know my birthplace hereford and the village i lived in have suffered from flooding as well. so its kinda hit home for me. i feel lots of sympathy for them

whats this anusol thing all about i dont understand it

i tried loooking at it but had no luck can some kind perosn help me haha

apparently i shouldnt miss out so yah no

is it like a dream team thing ?

Click the link (here), follow Pat's step by step instructions and you're in. Not so complicated as dream team, just tip each prem league game as home, away or draw. Two points for a correct tip, no points if you get it wrong....go for it!!