IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Read your Bible Mike, it was 7 of every animal, a common misconception. 2 of every bird of the air and something else. What about freshwater fish?.

Plus, the way this weather is going I can see us all evolving webbed hands and feet.

ATB

Mac

How many weeks of rain have we had now? must be around 8ish.

Fucking good summer isnt it ¬¬

Anyone doing anything good this weekend?

Its been raining as long as that Rhiana has been number one with Umberela Ela Ela Ela Ela Ela Ela Ela Ela

Mac you will be impressed, I got a half price case of mixed red from Laithwaite delivered this week

I am now enjoying

LEGENDA 2005 Cabernet Sauvingnon Merlot

Guess which wine region this little cheeky number is from

Couldn't even hazzard a guess Bri, but I will - Champagne?

ATB

Mac

Mac your not even close

Its from the famous wine producing nation of fucking MOLDOVA FFS PMSL

It fucking tastes like it from there as well

LMAO, I was hooked there. Thought when you said region it was gonna be top quality super duper stuff, should have said Country. I am well into a BOX of Tempranillo from Netto, very drinkable (£8.99).

ATB

Mac

Ha HA, yes you were, I made it sound like I was a right posh bastard

The bottle mentions Russian Tsars, foothills of the black seas and all that bollocks, it even has a quality mark like rioja

Doesnt taste like it though, taste like some russian bint has been stamping on the grape in Chernobyl or something

The best one I had lately was the 1.5L merlot for a fiver from tesco (offer over)

You have mentioned that one before, and I tried to grab a bottle or two, was not to be. The Spaniards tend to keep the best Rioja for themselves.

ATB

Mac

Without a doubt and I dont blame them

BEst one Ive had is Faustino I, it even costs about £20 in spain, but I thin a wine can taste different depending on where your drinking it

Lovely tapas bar in Barri Gothic in Barcelona checking out the lovelies V Rainy old swan liverpool

Where in Malta did you stay Mike?, it is my fave country in the whole world.

Stayed in Burmarrad Mac, friend of a friend owned a place there. At the time it was a small village, no tourists other than us and I loved it, no idea what it's like now. Great place, visited virtually every corner I think, plus Comino. Have some great memories of it, first time I went abroad with friends instead of family....twenty-seven years ago now though :( . Where does the time go?

Edited by MikeO

Spent a lot of time at Paradise Bay, loved Valetta and Mdina/Rabat. Also had a couple of superb meals at a Lebanese restaurant in the Corinthia Palace Hotel and got hammered in a club at the top of the Preluna Hotel in Sliema....have a great long-term memory, just can't remember where I've parked the car when I come out of Tescos :( . Love to go back, Gozo appeals a lot...peace, quiet and feeling like I'm somewhere different, not full Enlish brekkie and 24hr partying.