IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Just to confirm lads , he is irish, he is a defender and he is on loan from sunderland as seem to be the case with most irish players these days. His heart actually stopped twice but it seems he is stable in hospital today and is fully awake and sitting up in bed , reports in ireland says the intense training he was doing was too much for his heart too take

I had a long wait in a doctors waiting room this morning. Became so desperate I started reading an article about Chantelle's separation from Preston in OK magazine. I could actually feel myself getting more and more stupid as I read, like any intelligence I had left was oozing out of my pores....doctor called just in time to rescue me from irreversible brain damage. Just thought I'd share that.

PS Did anyone see Preston walking off "Never mind the Buzzcocks" cos the presenter was taking the piss out of Chantelle's "book." Hilarious :lol: .

I had a long wait in a doctors waiting room this morning. Became so desperate I started reading an article about Chantelle's separation from Preston in OK magazine. I could actually feel myself getting more and more stupid as I read, like any intelligence I had left was oozing out of my pores....doctor called just in time to rescue me from irreversible brain damage. Just thought I'd share that.

PS Did anyone see Preston walking off "Never mind the Buzzcocks" cos the presenter was taking the piss out of Chantelle's "book." Hilarious :lol: .

that's quite sad mike :lol: but then there's never anything interesting to read in the doctors is there, go on...... admit it you were loving all that gossip!!

Arghhhh Let me self down 2 day Big time.

Got involved in a sideline stoush with oppo coach, that ended wif him on his ass & me self spraying atorrent of unfriendlies.

No punches thrown , but looks like ill be banned till next season.......LOL

Oh dear, cant say lack passion :(

Vick mentioned that to me tonight Mike 4 real. HAd an incident with her bro a cple weeks ago.

Anyhow today I simply let this prick wind me up.

I should have stepped back & let 2 of my girls no necked, barrelled chested ex semi pro Prop forward Dad's deal with it (& boy they wanted 2 rip his head off)

BAsically no offside in under 9, & as my side have improved so much since 1st round matches, this WANKER sttod 2 strikers on the edge of our penalty area 4 -> 3/4's of game with firm instructions to hold, afterw e had given them a good run for the 1st 15 or so. Not to mention the constant lip & derogatory comments (Totally against any spirit of football & sportmsanship)

A full apology was given by myself & accepted by my players & parents. 100%

I feel terrible, so I am very humbled.

And this guy introduced himslef to me as "BLAZE"pre match ( But he didnt go down in a Blaze glory..LOL..Pussy) -> So surely that was enough ammo to smack the prick anyway :)

BLAZE youre havin a laff.

Just a shame ill miss the kids last 2 fixtures -< Lesson elarnt ( till next time) ;)

Been a season of all kind of high n lows. ( & yes they even want me back next term) :)

Did I mention this dickheads name is Blaze ? :P

Phewwwww, No official complaint forwarded -> president of My Club says I should have & I quote " Knocked The Prick Out " god love Australia.

So I can move on.

So on that note Wifes Tales.

Do you have a weird wifes tale that u believed for a long time maybe still do & cant actaully prove amy merit.

Mine was eating cheese in the evening or late @ night, I was told & belived for this years & years.

I honestly belived If I ate Cheese late I would endure Horrific Nightmares through the night.

Bollox. :)

New regime starts tomorrow. When Josh was at primary we lived just round the corner so left home at about 8.45. Now we have a "big" school with an earlier start time and a ten minute walk for him to meet the school bus at 7.58. Alarm set for 6.30 <_< . Fortunately he's very good at mornings , which he certainly didn't get from me....I was a right bastard :lol: ! Better go to bed I guess :unsure: .