IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Brand Is On Tonite, On Channel 4 ! :(

I Cant Stand Him. He's So Annoyin !

Ponderland was amazing last night, watched it whilst I was on holiday. This suspeision talk has all got out of hand. I mean, like that dude from Ball Of Steel said, people get offended all the time with jokes. This one was a little over the line and has been totally blown out of proportion. I can see both sides of this argument. I'm sad to see Ross and Brand's punishments today. I like Russel, he's a funny guy and if he's restricted to the jokes he can tell them he ain't going to be reaching his potential.

I've never had one before. The orange and purple packet puts me off, I don't know why. Might get one from the newsagents next door to the chip shop in Goodison. What's even in them, nuts?

My favourite choclate bars, which I sometimes get for my breakfast before school - Wispa, Milkybar, Galaxy. Used to like Dairy Milk but they seem boring now. They should change the design or put some sort of fun flavour in them. Chilli Dairy Milk or something :)

Also;

Jimmy The Blue was last active at the start of October, he has 900+ posts and was quite an active member. Left without warning - Anyone know what happened to him?

Edited by dark

Just having some Asda Chewy Foam Mushrooms. Lovely =D There like those sweets you get in the cinema, I love the cinema food. Near where we live there's a Pizza Hut next door and inside the actual cinema they have that Pick & Mix thing where you can get the foam crocodiles and banana's :)

They're awesome. I'm going the cinema soon to watch Quantium Of Solace - Looks good.

Just having some Asda Chewy Foam Mushrooms.

Is that some form of hallucinogen :mellow: ?

I've atually just got the timing wrong on the spuds so they're mashed and ready to go but the spicy nacho beanburgers are a good ten minutes off.....don't you just hate it when that happens <_< ?

Just having some Asda Chewy Foam Mushrooms. Lovely =D There like those sweets you get in the cinema, I love the cinema food. Near where we live there's a Pizza Hut next door and inside the actual cinema they have that Pick & Mix thing where you can get the foam crocodiles and banana's :)

They're awesome. I'm going the cinema soon to watch Quantium Of Solace - Looks good.

Fooking Nora, you can afford cinema pick and mix, didnt you know there is a credit crunch

Got this in an e-mail. Real weird. Read.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'

Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Edited by dark

EDIT - As I sent the message Arsenal took the lead

Just as long as it doesn't stay that way...I started out with a home win in the Anusol, changed it to a draw yesterday and then to a United win this morning :lol: <_< .

Keep telling myself to stay with my first instinct :) .

We shall see.

And to those with hangovers....

BOO!

I've no sympathy at all :lol::P .

(Good grief....the last time I had a hangover Amber wasn't even born :angel: )

Can't really relate to you in Uni terms mate but for High School its getting hectic. Already got our dates/times/seats for the Maths GCSE Module Test, which we had to revise three years work in just over seven weeks. It's taking place on Thurdsday and I'm sick of doing past papers over and over again. I got B,A,C,B so I'm unsure what I'm gonna' overall get. A C is a pass, so I would be happy with that - my target is B

DiDA work is also hectic, having to make project plans and all that crap dosen't really get done to the best of your ability when your not motivated. We get to talk about random stuff with the teacher so its not too bad but the work is really starting to pile in, I guess its a taste of 'The Big World' ;)

Bought an exercise bike at the week-end, trying to lose a bit of middle-age-spread...not too overweight, just a bit unfit, bit of a gut and the merest hint of man-boobs (that was the clincher :unsure: ).

Anyway about five/six miles a day for the last few days, building up slowly but I'm buzzing :lol: .

Bought it on ebay, about a year old in perfect nick, £100 odd new and I put in a max bid of £30 (as I had a 60/70 mile trip to pick it up). No-one else bid so I got it for the starting price...£10 :lol: .

Bloke obviously well pissed off at the price when I went to pick it up, I said I felt a bit guilty giving him so little so he said I could give him some more if I liked. "Don't feel that guilty!" I said :D .

Can't really relate to you in Uni terms mate but for High School its getting hectic. Already got our dates/times/seats for the Maths GCSE Module Test, which we had to revise three years work in just over seven weeks. It's taking place on Thurdsday and I'm sick of doing past papers over and over again. I got B,A,C,B so I'm unsure what I'm gonna' overall get. A C is a pass, so I would be happy with that - my target is B

DiDA work is also hectic, having to make project plans and all that crap dosen't really get done to the best of your ability when your not motivated. We get to talk about random stuff with the teacher so its not too bad but the work is really starting to pile in, I guess its a taste of 'The Big World' ;)

:L gttd mert.

think i have got a science exam a week this thursday hah

mite strt revisin on wednesday nite :L

do wahh i do ...

get the geeks to do ya tests haha

always works out well.

i told him i would give him me number :lol:

bless him !

but i give him me brvas instead :lol:

Edited by amb3r-3fc