IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I hate it when you text someone and you dont get a reply.

If everyone replied to every text they got then the world would grind to a halt, everyone would spend their whole life texting each other (although this is already the case with a lot of people :P ).

I never reply on the rare occasions that I get them because it takes me an hour to write three words so if an answer is needed I phone and speak to the person....controversial thing to do with a phone I know :lol: .

If everyone replied to every text they got then the world would grind to a halt, everyone would spend their whole life texting each other (although this is already the case with a lot of people :P ).

I never reply on the rare occasions that I get them because it takes me an hour to write three words so if an answer is needed I phone and speak to the person....controversial thing to do with a phone I know :lol: .

:lol: I Go Thru Like 200 Texts A Day :L

I Text People In Skl Wen Im Sittin Next To Them

Only Cos Me Mum Gets Me Money On Me Fone :D

I Can Text And Not Look :P

Always Fonin People Too Lol.

In The Back Ov The Class :lol:

Teachers Do Hate Me :P

Same for me. But I use about 50 texts a day and don't text all that much in school. I can't really use my phone in games/theory and in DiDA its too awesome to not concentrate. I don't phone people much unless I'm going out with them and I can text without looking (even though its not hard :P)

My teacher's kinda' hate me. Some like my sense of humour and some take it as disruption. I would call it constructive sillyness. :rolleyes:

i spend far too much on credit. and before anyone says get a contract, after the hassel i went through to cancel the last one, fuck no.

what i like on my phone is i have this bluetooth hack device and told one of my teachers in college to accept, he did, so i made him phone my mate (i was talking to my mate through my phone but it was connected through the teachers phone) i could have robbed his contacts, pictures, text messages etc. but i felt i shouldnt.

Duz U Tink Ur Kwl Cz U Tlk Lyk Dis Man?

I Findz It Friggin 4nn0y1ing, 4nd I'm pr3tty sur3 alf de ppl on ere canny understand u'z der mate

Got a trip down to Leeds at the weekend for a mates birthday, should be good even thhough i won't remember any of it.

Edited by jacko1990

Nice one Jacko. ;)

Will members please try to refrain from using text talk when they are posting on the forum, its a computor they are on and not a mobile phone. This site is for "The Thinking Evertonian", and text is certainly annoying and looks dreadfull, so please think before you post.

I might suggest that some members take a trip back to the user Guidelines and read them again. This one is included in section 2 first paragraph.

SECTION 2

A • TEXT TALK - Whilst not banned, text talk is frowned upon in some quarters, it's confusing for some users so please

apply some common sense, some abbreviations are understandable whilst others are not. Always try to refrain from replylng to posts in text language.

Thanks.

Bill.

Not really. We have "Wreck Days" at most schools, where the hig school kids just leaving school get to basically trash the school. But no real big thing, companies are trying to incorperate a Spring Break style thing in england now, but the kids get so trashed every weekend that it doesn't really matter to them when they finih school. Maybe they can get pissed on the monday as well, but its a drop in an ocean really.

i finally found out how to work those radio things you plug into your ipod and play through the radio. Turns out i didnt have it on the correct channel, how very silly.

Glad to see its not only me thats baffled by all this new tech stuff, i'm about to purchase a new Music System that has a Hard Drive so you can store all your Cds onto it, also has a USB port so you can plug a memory stick into it to play whatever you've got on it.

Should provide endless hours of fun playing about with it for a while. :)

I'll be starting my next piece of work for uni tomorrow. Subject? Youth homelessness. That should be entertaining :rolleyes: .

Lot of laughs to be had in that :unsure: .

Came across it a lot when I worked in addiction....be interested to know what proportion of them are on some chemical or other. Must be very high I'd have thought.

is it me or is there a new "Now Thats What I Call Music" out every bloody month when about 5 songs are added to the current charts. its getting ridiculus.

what is now? must be in the 70's now. tbh i dont pay any attention to chart music anymore. full of commercial shite which is either a cover of a one hit wonder or just generic indie rubbish.

oh speaking of the Now thats what i call music series. my dad has Number 7 on vinyl and number 1

AHAHA

Were making a logo in our IT course and that's definatly harder than it looks. I've managed to get it all perfect until when you press play it has a massive fit and refuses to compute. I'm going to have to do something, I spent 50 minutes trying to get it fixed. School's getting really annoying now. We finished the Shakespeare work only to move onto Oliver Twist. In Maths we've gone from Data on to Reflexes (yep, it has nothing to do with Maths) in DiDA my logo dosen't work and in Physical Education I have to plan the lesson on Wednesday.

Someone help.

A locust swarm 6km (3.7 miles) long and 170m (550 feet) wide O.o are swarming around the place at a location rumoured to be New South Wales, Australia. The locust swarm isn't showing signs of stopping. Has anyone seen something like this in real life? Or other astounding things regarding animals?

Linky.

Swedish site, but you get an english interview.

A locust swarm 6km (3.7 miles) long and 170m (550 feet) wide O.o are swarming around the place at a location rumoured to be New South Wales, Australia. The locust swarm isn't showing signs of stopping. Has anyone seen something like this in real life? Or other astounding things regarding animals?

Linky.

Swedish site, but you get an english interview.

i saw it swim past Melbourne, it looked very tired