IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Axl rose is singing on it and there is no slash duff or matt on the album.

therefore it is not guns and roses. that said the whole legend of chinese democracy is ruined now because its being released.

Seems very pointless then to me :huh:

I have man-flu so I hope you all have a miserable week-end.

Don't see why anyone should have a good time while I'm suffering <_< .

:lol:

I'm planning on getting absolutely rat arsed tonight. I hopeyou enjoy your snotty nose :P

Was thinking before how fast this year has seemed to go, only seems like a couple of weeks back it was my 18th birthday.

Life gets much faster once you're a grown-up Aaron, and the older you get the faster it goes.

Blink and you'll be collecting your bus-pass :P .

I seriously cannot believe I'm 48, don't know how it happened....it just vanishes. Make the most of it, that's what I say, you won't get another :) .

I'm 15 and I feel 15. I think that life will start passing by when I get older. Before you mentioned that you were 48 Mike I somehow thought that you were in your thirties! I guess that's a compliment for you :P

Primary School and all that went too slow for me and I didn't really understand the saying 'School Is The Best Days Of Your Life' which I am now becoming more familiar with, and I understand it. We arn't working for a wage yet, we don't pay bills and if we don't do something we have to stay behind at the end of the day. That's nothing compared 'To The Wide World' which we are preached to about. I'm liking being where I am, High School has flown and I've loved every minute of it, life does fly by in a sense, when you enjoy life then you'll get the most out of it. If you don't then it will drag. I hated Primary School and it was the longest experiance of my life, I love High School and it seems I've been there a week.

Life goes on and on, and we get older and older. We get one shot at life and I think Bill's signature is one of the most true things I've read.

'Dont take life too seriously, nobody ever gets out alive'

Yes. I'm looking foreward to college. I'm doing OK in my GCSE's so far. I just need to get ahead on my Maths which I'm a little bit under-achieving in. I'm pleased with the progress that I'm making. I know that it may sound childish but in some subjects I've got some really bad teachers and it makes learning all the more difficult. I got an A* in both English & History which is down to my teachers so far. I don't want to leave High School in a hurry but I can't wait till college because that's when your really free.

Jesus, that's ludicrous. We have two seperate teachers for Dida and the one I have for the easy stuff like Access and all that is the one that's making my levels poor in it. She's saved my work in the wrong area twice and actually ignores me when I ask for a little bit of help. She's good to the class but individually she dosen't want to know, just blabs on about getting married in the summer.

The teacher I have for the harder stuff is amazing. He's everything that you woulden't want in a teacher though. Homosexual and Geek isn't exactly what you would want but he's actually a really good person, he explains things well, has a joke and more than anything he's like a friend, you feel fine asking him questions and he dosen't get annoyed when you get things wrong. The woman I have in the easy IT huffs, puffs and swears behind you if you click the wrong button.

I'm 15 and I feel 15. I think that life will start passing by when I get older. Before you mentioned that you were 48 Mike I somehow thought that you were in your thirties! I guess that's a compliment for you :P

Primary School and all that went too slow for me and I didn't really understand the saying 'School Is The Best Days Of Your Life' which I am now becoming more familiar with, and I understand it. We arn't working for a wage yet, we don't pay bills and if we don't do something we have to stay behind at the end of the day. That's nothing compared 'To The Wide World' which we are preached to about. I'm liking being where I am, High School has flown and I've loved every minute of it, life does fly by in a sense, when you enjoy life then you'll get the most out of it. If you don't then it will drag. I hated Primary School and it was the longest experiance of my life, I love High School and it seems I've been there a week.

Life goes on and on, and we get older and older. We get one shot at life and I think Bill's signature is one of the most true things I've read.

'Dont take life too seriously, nobody ever gets out alive'

depends on the person. i dont miss school at all. im still in touch with most of my friends and i absolutly hated school. nearly everyone hated me for being different there.

It seems airports have cocked up again.

Flights from Thailand's international airport have been suspended after hundreds of anti-government protesters stormed the building in Bangkok. At least 3,000 passengers are said to be stranded at Suvarnabhumi airport, with all access roads blocked off. The demonstrators are now reportedly in the control tower, and say airlines must seek their permission to land. It is the latest move in a campaign by the opposition People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD) to oust the government.

Hundreds of masked demonstrators, carrying huge Thai flags and makeshift weapons, stormed through police lines on Tuesday. Airport director Serirat Prasutanon said operations had been "totally shut down" since early on Wednesday, and that 78 outbound and incoming flights had been affected

I watched Mission Impossible III the other night, I heard nothing but good things about this movie, so I rented it the first day it was available recently.....and I wasn't disappointed. Oh, it does have a bit too much action and a few politically-correct annoyances but neither are much and overall the movie is a lot of fun to watch.

The action scenes are not only interesting; they're spectacular at times. Overall, the photography is slick. It's a good visual movie. Not only the cinematography, but the director did a nice job with many of these shots. The version doesn't have all the gimmicks the first Misssion Impossible film, but it certainly has the best action scenes. The only bad movie of the three MIs was the second one. This one makes up for that.

All the characters are interesting. Philip Seymour Hoffman, as usual, is excellent as the main villain "Owen Damien." Michelle Monaghan makes for an attractive fiancée of Cruise in this movie, but her role is not a major one. Cruise's "team" is fun to watch: a PC group consisting of a white guy, black guy and Asian woman.

The action is improbable as Cruise's "Ethan Hunt" would have to be Superman to perform the stunts and acrobatics he does here. (I would never claim this movie is credible, or even "intelligent" - just escapist fun.) Just put your brains on hold, and go along for the wild ride. The name of the game is entertainment, and this movie provides it in spades..