IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

from wiki about malcom x -

One of Little's nicknames, "Red", derived from the tinge of his hair. According to one biographer, at birth he had "ash-blonde hair ... tinged with cinnamon", and at four "reddish-blonde hair".[16] His hair darkened as he aged but he also resembled his paternal grandmother, whose hair "turned reddish in the summer sun"

That was worrying for a bit....my daughter went into labour early this morning. Bit thoughtless on derby day but there you are :P .

Fortunately it all went quickly and the addition (Tia Louise) arrived at 8.25, but the wife needed to coo for a bit so we only just got home.

Here she is with the badge nice and close to her brain seeping blue thoughts in before her dumbass red father gets to her :lol: .

100B1873.jpg

Thanks for the congrats people....Lucy gave birth yesterday and has her driving test today...timing eh :) ?

currently doing a philosophy essay, cant be bothered with it though but it was meant to be in today.

If the teach/lecturer complains tell them to be philosophical about it :lol: .

I wonder what the longest thread in the world is B)

While I was looking for a new camera a couple of years back or so I found a completely pointless "longest thread" on a photography forum that made this one look as pitifully insignificant as George W Bush's brain.

I linked back to it, so if anyone has the time to go through this thread you may find it :) . Might have a little search myself.

Edit. It was a digital camera magazine forum...dcmag.co.uk...doesn't seem to exist any more sadly :( .

While I was looking for a new camera a couple of years back or so I found a completely pointless "longest thread" on a photography forum that made this one look as pitifully insignificant as George W Bush's brain.

I linked back to it, so if anyone has the time to go through this thread you may find it :) . Might have a little search myself.

Edit. It was a digital camera magazine forum...dcmag.co.uk...doesn't seem to exist any more sadly :( .

That's the saddest thing I've ever read, get out more Mike :lol:

PS we've got a new dustbin lorry, he's just been