IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Goldfish

Are you aware there is a DVD called "GOLDFISH MEMORY", it is a bit naughty too

I was brosing the shelves of the music/DVD shop in williamson square yesterday and cam across it.

Is that where your name come?

Goldfish

Are you aware there is a DVD called "GOLDFISH MEMORY", it is a bit naughty too

I was brosing the shelves of the music/DVD shop in williamson square yesterday and cam across it.

Is that where your name come?

Well i never knew that! Is that two girlies smoochin on the cover too? :o

Proberbly complete tosh but i'm gona av 2 watch it now arnt i.

The name comes from my realy bad memory and seemed quite individual, i use it on most websites as my login / username so if your ever surfing and come accross another 'fish the likelyhood is its me :D

claire im jus gonna clarify the slut post:

me and blue nose angel tlk to each other all the time since she signed up on this board. now we realised that our personalities are virtually the same and we get bored quickly.

so i just simply posted it to start the argument. i dont think your a slut i just started an argument

In the words of Magnus Magnususususon.  :blink: ..................

Ive started so i'll finish.  :rolleyes:

That used to piss me right off!! As you say he always said "I've started so I'll finish.." but then he ALWAYS started again and re-read the whole question. So in fact he should have said "I've started so I'll start again..."

He LIED...up to eight times a programme..bloody Icelandic seal clubbing b******. (Think I need to go for a lie-down now :( )

That used to piss me right off!! As you say he always said "I've started so I'll finish.." but then he ALWAYS started again and re-read the whole question. So in fact he should have said "I've started so I'll start again..."

He LIED...up to eight times a programme..bloody Icelandic seal clubbing b******. (Think I need to go for a lie-down now :( )

breath in...then out.... :D

how dare magnus piss you off like that, damn him to hell!!!!!