IGNORED

Most Likely To Break Top 4

It´s to early to vote for that things. Voting isn´t correct yet for me cause the transfer period havent ended yet, if the first period of the market is close and the starting 11 for the first rounds of every team are standing, everybody should vote what he thinks!

At the moment I saw Everton everywhere in the table, but not around the TOP 5. If we sign M´bia, Smith, Love and maybe Fletcher/Cana/Moutinho, this will change and I see us in TOP 5 again!

Edited by Viennatoffee

I also agree...Spurs have talked up doing something for the past few seasons. And after spending more money than we could dream during those campaigns, they have done shite! Have some confidence lads, we will get a few new faces in before Saturday and should be ok until January...if that happens! Remember 05? Who would've thought 4th with that squad? But we did! COYB

From the Times...

Moyes has refused to compromise in the transfer market this summer, with the manager determined to sign only players he believes will improve Everton’s chances of gate-crashing the so-called “big four” of Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. It is a tactic that could be about to pay off, even though Moyes knows that any arrivals will be thrust straight in at the deep end with the Barclays Premier League season kicking off this weekend. Everton’s opening match is at home to Blackburn Rovers on Saturday.

....and they all lived happily ever after :P .

It's still too early, i mean i remember this time last season and the season before when newcastle had brought in joey barton,michael owen,alan smith,beye,diagna faye and all them, evryone especially the geordies were sayin newcastle to come fourth or fifth. . .where did they end up?

but based on pre-season and the new players im afriad totenham are gonna make us look like dickheads next season

but that being said, apart from yakubu, all our best players cost us peanuts (arteta,howard,cahill,lescott) so a key thing rafa benitez and juande ramos are forgetting is at the end of the day just because a players expensive doesn't mean he's gona be good, i mean look at darren bent, 16 million for spurs and he woz shite

• 2 weeks later...

I know its still early but I am right so far. Spurs are a load of old bollocks! How many times do they get talked up before a season starts and then go on to do nothing. LMAO.

Even funnier is this little gem.

Tottenham boss Juande Ramos is lining up a shock move for Wigan striker Emile Heskey as a replacement for unsettled ace Dimitar Berbatov. Would Heskey be a good signing for Spurs?

No! Ha, ha ha ha ah hah aha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah aha ha! :lol:

If I ever think we are bad I look for a spurs result and it always makes me happy. :D