IGNORED

Pienaar

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3967424,00.html

We are looking like we are well and truely fucked at the moment. We currently have 2 first team midfielders available who played regualr football last season. How we will put together a bench is well and truely beyond me.

Edited by jamiemaher85

While holding a black cat that once had a litter of 13 kittens, no doubt

hopefully it really is only 6-8 weeks and he won't keep breaking it like Cahill keeps doing. But man, if ever we needed reinforcements, now is the time. At this point, I'm wondering if we're going to have to dress one of these injured guys anyway just to make numbers. Don't forget, the new rule allowing teams to put 7 players on the bench for EPL games goes into effect this season.

I really hope he and the club take the time to get this injury healed PROPERLY. After what went on with Cahill last season, we cannot afford to have Steven in the same position...like others have said the squad is small enough....so lets take a hit for the correct period of time to get him back fully fit! It will give one of the younger lads a real chance to step up...and whilst not the best scenario certainly promising from an experience gained perspective.

COYB