IGNORED

Arteta

Guest Reg Reagan

xabi alonso is a shit player and i still dont understand why he is selected in the spanish team... same with garcia...

Arteta will definitely be in the Spanish squad

Talking about good goals, did anybody see Joey Gudjonnson's goal for Leicester at the w/end.

The Balls getting passed acros the park and he recieves it in the centre circle, looks up and notices the goalie was off his line lets fly with a cracker of a shot from the halfway line, and although the goalie got back to the net it flew right in the top corner .......................oooh Cracker of a goal. 55yds.

GOAL OF THE SEASON FOR ME, but because it wasnt in the Premier not much was made of it.

PS.........how many bloody Gudjonnson's are there. :blink::blink:

Talking about good goals, did anybody see Joey Gudjonnson's goal for Leicester at the w/end.

The Balls getting passed acros the park and he recieves it in the centre circle, looks up and notices the goalie was off his line lets fly with a cracker of a shot from the halfway line, and although the goalie got back to the net it flew right in the top corner .......................oooh Cracker of a goal.  55yds. 

GOAL OF THE SEASON FOR ME, but because it wasnt in the Premier not much was made of it.

PS.........how many bloody Gudjonnson's are there. :blink:   :blink:

I saw it and he tackles like a pitt bull too, mite be worth a punt at less than a mil!!

Just got this off leicester forum FOXTALK.....................

Supports: Leicester City

Joey Gudjonnson –26 yrs old Central Midfielder – Gudjonnson is an Icelandic international. He joined City from Real Betis in 2004 and has all the skills of a great player, and a fiery temper to go with it. He can play in attacking or defensive midfield roles and is proving to be a vital man for City.

Sounds ok but do we need any more m/fielders. ??

Just got this off leicester forum FOXTALK.....................

Supports: Leicester City

Joey Gudjonnson –26 yrs old Central Midfielder – Gudjonnson is an Icelandic international. He joined City from Real Betis in 2004 and has all the skills of a great player, and a fiery temper to go with it. He can play in attacking or defensive midfield roles and is proving to be a vital man for City.

Sounds ok but do we need any more m/fielders.  ??

We have missed Caresly this season or someone who can protect the back 4 so possibly we do need a holding midfielder!

This is where Davey slips up,  he should be doing deals NOW, pre contract deals, and leave the player with the selling club till end of season.

We will probs be scratching about for the leftovers come the new season. :(

I agree thats why the director of football job looks a good option at the mo' Davey needs some assistance setting up proper youth development systems / facilities and a solid scouting network. He also needs a crash course in the transfare market and now or next season may be a desaster!!

Why is everybody going on about Joey Gudjonsen and wheher he could make it in the prem? Have people forgotten he used to play for Aston Villa and did absolutely nowt? The most memorable thing he was involved in was when Big Dunc decked him with a gutbuster just before Rooney scored a late winner a couple of season's ago.

He's poo, simple as.

Edited by Finn balor

Why is everybody going on about Joey Gudjonsen and wheher he could make it in the prem? Have people forgotten he used to play for Aston Villa and did absolutely nowt? The most memorable thing he was involved in was when Big Dunc decked him with a gutbuster just before Rooney scored a late winner a couple of season's ago.

He's poo, simple as.

Thank you for your opinion i just saw him play a few times and thought he may be worth a shot as the grit in our midfield for a couple of hundred thousand. Didnt know he had played prem before either way the general opinion from the championship boys is that he has been outstanding this year but did jack shit last year.

Tommy Gravesen anyone (playing for a move possibly)!

tricky trev said..................

Why is everybody going on about Joey Gudjonsen .

Not going on about him, just mentioned that he scored a cracking goal at the weekend.

AT LEAST HAS GOT THE FOOTBALL BRAIN TO BE AWARE OF SITUATIONS LIKE THAT. 100 other footballers would have passed across the park or back to c/half.

to shoot from 55yds and score takes some skill, some of our players cant score from 2yds. ;)

Sorry, just didn't want everybody thinking Davey has "slipped up" again in the transfer market by not securing a premiership flop who has scored a goal for Leicester City. I'm sure before he moves we could ask him to teach our players how to score from two yards out, seeing how they're so bad!!!

Edited by Finn balor

Sorry, just didn't want everybody thinking Davey has "slipped up" again in the transfer market by not securing a premiership flop who has scored a goal for Leicester City. I'm sure before he moves we could ask him to teach our players how to score from two yards out, seeing how they're so bad!!!

Dont worry after BT's addmision that he actualy thought about where he was gona put the ball at the weekend i think we mite be ok from now on :huh:

what a game he had yesterday, i nearly fell in love with him a few times yesterday :D:D

he tore the arse out of their whole team, amazing performance.....he should be in the spanish side without a doubt but im more than happy for him just to pull on the blue shirt :D