Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reg Reagan

Osmans Goal

Guest Reg Reagan   
Guest Reg Reagan

Leon Osmans goal has to be the goal of the season...

what fucking power and accuracy he put into it!

Brilliant goal it was and followed closely behind it is BTs goal in the 2nd half...

yes im,e here dont worry,if you read what i said i said he lacks the pace to become a top player i never said he was a bad player;

....i actually think he,s a good player but he lacks the pace to take him away from defenders,if he had pace he would be a v.good player which is what i want efc to aim for.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

The team has been a lot better since ossies playing more often thats for sure.

the team should not need motivating its there for them,top six finish is possable which will take them into uefa cup,

win all our home games and 3/5 points away from home should do us,its there 4 them,if they are worth thier salt this is what they should aim for. :)

Ian    3

to be honest i dont think osman misses pace, his running ball is quality and you rarely see him lose the ball, getting rid of him would be getting rid of one of the best players at the club. he wouldnt look out of place at one of the big clubs IMO

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
to be honest i dont think osman misses pace, his running ball is quality and you rarely see him lose the ball, getting rid of him would be getting rid of one of the best players at the club. he wouldnt look out of place at one of the big clubs IMO

Agreed..my player of the season so far..with arteta coming 2nd

couldnt see ossies goal from where i was sat, he seemed to keep fallinover, yet he never lost the ball quality! was right next to BTs though, excelent work!

and sorry, Arteta for player of the season for me (how do spain not include him?) with ossie close behind

Guest Reg Reagan   
Guest Reg Reagan

fuck off steven gerrard... leon osman is now taking your position for the england squad in teh world cup :D

fuck off steven gerrard... leon osman is now taking your position for the england squad in teh world cup :D

Well they say he cant play with lampard................... :P

Excellent strike from lil' Leon and a well taken goal by Beattie its about time he converted one that took a bit of skill!

All in all a decent result considering how they turned us (and athers too this season) over at Goodison.

Was a good goal.

How can you say that Osman or Arteta should be player of the season.

Its plain for everyone to see who it should be.

PISTONE :D:D

Only joking for me its Arteta

Zed    1

Deffo Arteta for me. Classy player, but like Ossy as hes a good home grown player, come through the ranks and has waited for the chance to prove himself and here he now is. I think he will get better and better. Does lack pace though, but so does dave beckam and hes played 90 odd times for england

Deffo Arteta for me. Classy player, but like Ossy as hes a good home grown player, come through the ranks and has waited for the chance to prove himself and here he now is. I think he will get better and better. Does lack pace though, but so does dave beckam and hes played 90 odd times for england

Have got to agree with Arteta for player of the season

Ossie

BT

Hibbo

have all been excellent IMO.

Phil Neville has to be high up on the list as well.

Ossie has played well since Xmas and is up their at the moment- but his form was poor before that.

Phil Neville has been a good consistent player for us since his first kick in a blue shirt.

Guest Reg Reagan   
Guest Reg Reagan

osman is 8 times better than gerrard... compare the win and loss ratio between osman and the rapist

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
I agree with that Ruffrob Neville has been very good for us through out the season a close second to Arteta for me.

None of the team covered themselves in glory pre january did they?