IGNORED

Will We Have A Signing Before The Blackburn Match?

Louis

Personally I cant see us getting one in before the match. The only signing that seemed likely is Smith, unfortunatly, and he is now the barcodes only fit striker... well i say striker!

Mbia will probably come off, but he is still in action with the olympics, however they play brazil on saturday in the quarter finals, can't see them getting past them so he could be in place by next week hopefully.

"Will We Have A Signing Before The Blackburn Match" ?

I cant be arsed worrying about it any more, all the enthusiam i had looking forward to the new season has been drained from me over the last couple of weeks.

So, to answer your question honestly ..................... i dont f**kin care. <_<

"Will We Have A Signing Before The Blackburn Match" ?

I cant be arsed worrying about it any more, all the enthusiam i had looking forward to the new season has been drained from me over the last couple of weeks.

So, to answer your question honestly ..................... i dont f**kin care. <_<

I think thats what everyone is feeling, on the exterior at least, but we all still harbour some small glimer of hope,thats why we still go onto websites like this, constantly keeping our ears to the ground. Its sado-masochisim really.

The whole situation is increasingly frustrating. I'm not sure if i prefer false stories in the press getting my hopes up or a deathly silence, which we seemed to be getting spits and spats of both.

I, for one, have reached a point of aggrevated tranquility. These matters are out of our hands, im just going to go along and enjoy the very bumpy ride.

I'm also going to try and do something that everone else should do. Look forward to the game on saturday. For better or worsewe need to get behind the players this weekend, we will be probably getting a glimps of a hopefully bright future coming out of the acadamy.

At the end of the day we are football fans, not business fans. Lets try and enjoy the thing we fell in love in the first place, the whole buisness side is just an ugly side show afterall

Edited by jamiemaher85

This is one which 100% definatly will not happen before the Blackburn game. He is still in China and plays with Cameroon on Saturday against Brazil. I think he'll sign next week, but not before Saturday. Bare in mind that to be eligibale to play for us against Blackburn we have to have signed them before noon tomorrow.

If Moyes signs before midday tomorrow then I'll be a happy man.

Everyone should chill out about the signings. In 2004 we had only made 2 signings at the start of the season - Bent and Cahill - back then two no-marks from Ipswich and Milwall. We lost Rooney, Unsworth, Radzinski and a whole host of others and what were we?...3rd at Christmas and 4th at the end of the season. Have a little faith.

bring on saturday.

Edited by johnno

If Moyes signs before midday tomorrow then I'll be a happy man.

Everyone should chill out about the signings. In 2004 we had only made 2 signings at the start of the season - Bent and Cahill - back then two no-marks from Ipswich and Milwall. We lost Rooney, Unsworth, Radzinski and a whole host of others and what were we?...3rd at Christmas and 4th at the end of the season. Have a little faith.

bring on saturday.

well said. i hope we can prove all our doubters wrong

We we are safe to say won't be having a signing before the match so heres hoping when the tread is changed to Will we have a signing before the transfer window closes' its a different story.

Would be nice to see DM sign his cotnract before the game starts though

I am used to DM being quite short tempered in his press conferences but I just watched todays one on Everton TV and he looks particularly pis*ed off. Love and Moutinho were mentioned to him, and he didn't deny interest in either but the whole tone was very downbeat, he looked as bad as most of us have been feeling.

I have read the interview in the news papers tpday and I have to say it might just be me but it seems he is setting us up for no new signings this window.

With him coming out and saying sorry and they trying and he is still hopefull just makes me worry