Sign in to follow this  
shetland

Jose Baxter

I haven't had chance to see the lad play yet, all I know about him is what's been said on here but after noticing this:

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer...5,15198,00.html

I get the impression he's got some talent, just wondering what everyone elses opinions are, will he come good? and also if he does given the current financial situation will we end up selling him?

I've seen glimpses of him and he's looked good, whether he will ever make it is anyones guess, he seems to have the talent but whether he has the luck and determination to push on is yet to be seen

Think I read yesterday that he been picked for the England under 18s and most prob missing at the end of August but DM might not let him join up (or request that he stay as might be needed to play)

what odds did you get. My mate seen him in the park recently as he watches sunday footie all the time (apparently) at half time someone banged the ball up and as it dropped he just shouted bar, volleyed it and crashed the bar. Quality

I have money on him to score tomorrow! He is awesome for a 16 year old.

He's 2-1 on SKYBET.... how shit is that......

They also have Pienaar 5-1 ???????????? Its a bit harsh that.... Barring the lad will have to perform a miricle to get a game :lol::lol::lol:

Yep crap odds but I am using as a voodoo type thing so he does come on as a sub and score! (I can hope anyway...)

in hindsight you must be gutted he very nearly did score

from what i saw he worked as hard as he could in the short time he was on the pitch and very nearly took vaughn's record with that header.

he probs aint ready to start regularly. but he could certainly be a good impact player this season especially in the cups

Will test his loyalty as a blue but who knows what is going on behind scenes, he may have an offer from Everton for Pro and agreed it but it is just not made public yet.

nope, we have not yet made him an offer, as of last sunday anyway