IGNORED

I Love Reds

Just a typical post from a stupid Red Made me Laugh!!!!

On Setanta Sports as a comment on Evertons top story :lol::lol::lol:

olliered83 - 18 August 2008 15:15

you got no new players a chairman that wants out your star man arteta wishes he was across the mersey i think theres gonna be trouble for the toffee men this season i give it five games and you'll be talking of sacking the manager and wishing you got some talant in which you can't attract and anyone who goes to you will be looking at you as a stepping stone to better things such as stoke, hull, wba, bolton, boro p.s. Goodison starting to make the city look a bit untidy can't you clean it up a bit i saw rats outside the ground wearing blue shirts and all that just a thought lol

WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE........SACK RAFA.......WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE...........SACK RAFA........

WERE GONNA WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE......... SACK RAFA........ SACK TO OWNERS....... WE LOVE RAFA.......

WE WERE NOT STUFFY ENOUGH TO RAG ANY COMPETITION....... SACK RAFA.......WERE DEFO GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE

and thats the life of a dirty kopite

WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE........SACK RAFA.......WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE...........SACK RAFA........

WERE GONNA WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE......... SACK RAFA........ SACK TO OWNERS....... WE LOVE RAFA.......

WE WERE NOT STUFFY ENOUGH TO RAG ANY COMPETITION....... SACK RAFA.......WERE DEFO GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE

and thats the life of a dirty kopite

We all know they are at their noisiest in August, it will have gone quiet by October, again :lol:

Not quite 99%. I said that there are idiots that support every team. From the Liverpool fans I talk with online and in real life, we generally tend to be optimistic, try to be unbiased and friendly to rival supporters.

However there are a minority who shove our history in rival supporters' faces and probably couldn't name a single one of our players from before 1990.

Not quite 99%. I said that there are idiots that support every team. From the Liverpool fans I talk with online and in real life, we generally tend to be optimistic, try to be unbiased and friendly to rival supporters.

However there are a minority who shove our history in rival supporters' faces and probably couldn't name a single one of our players from before 1990.

Slightly More Than A Minotrity In This Department

I Have No Problem With The Real Liverpool Fans Just The Ones You Mentioned There

I've no problem with most Evertonians, half my family are Blues. Of course, I have a problem with the ones who fail to see that we do have a lot of intelligent football supporters.

I won't go into the Everton supporters that irritate me because it wouldn't be fair on an Everton forum! ;)

I was born into a family of reds including an uncle who played for their reserves but as luck would have it I was chosen and became a blue. Some 60 years later all my family are blues, the red strain has been eradicated :lol: