• Mikel Arteta
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Leon Osman
    • Leighton Baines
    • Phil Jagielka
    • Aiyegbeni Yakubu
    • Jose Baxter

pollresizear5.jpg

Apologies for the lateness of this, with all the trials and tribulations going on at Goodison it went right out of my head.

For new members, we run a Man of the Match every game (including cup games this year) and do a running total to eventually come up with our Player of the Season.

Not finalised the scoring system for this year yet, it has been 3, 2 and 1 points for 1st, 2nd and 3rd amount of votes for each game in the past but there was some discussion about changing it for this year....we'll decide over the next few days (if you have any thoughts on the best way of doing it send me a pm).

Again, sorry it's late....we try normally to get it posted as soon as possible after the final whistle.

For me Jose Baxter was the winner, after coming on he really lifted the team's spirit and get them really working. Blackburn were starting to get into the game and we needed to hit back at them, until he came on we had no passion, flair or enthusiam and it was starting to really show. At such a young age Jose for me was a great player to have on the field and a great player for the rest of the team. Can't wait to see him in action against West Brom.

For me Jose Baxter was the winner, after coming on he really lifted the team's spirit and get them really working. Blackburn were starting to get into the game and we needed to hit back at them, until he came on we had no passion, flair or enthusiam and it was starting to really show. At such a young age Jose for me was a great player to have on the field and a great player for the rest of the team. Can't wait to see him in action against West Brom.

I thought Rodwell or Arteta deserved it.

I want whatever you're having lad! WTF!